Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boab

Lee McCulloch at centre back tonight

A terrible decision, especially when the selection shackles are off.

Very disappointing.

To be fair who would you have played at CB? Cribari is injured, Hegarty is a bombscare and Gasparrato is still very inexperienced......That said he will get tore to shreds Im sure....

To be fair who would you have played at CB? Cribari is injured, Hegarty is a bombscare and Gasparrato is still very inexperienced......

frankly, the latter two. Would be great experience for them beside Moshni.

/horrible again but hey we do have a clueless manager after all, If he wanted jig in the team for experience then stick him up top!!

Ally wont drop him.

He should have been punted 5 years ago.

Still smith and McCoist know best

Can't agree with that.

To be fair who would you have played at CB? Cribari is injured, Hegarty is a bombscare and Gasparrato is still very inexperienced......

Hegarty, Faure, Scott Gallacher, Jimmy Bell, My late great grandmother... anyone but him

Can't win really, was criticised for playing guys in Dundee who couldn't play against Forfar. Now he does, he's still wrong.

He's being criticised for playing an ageing striker at centre half and that's all.

TBF, It's not our biggest issue right now.

I can see the benefit in not throwing young Luca or the inexperienced Faure into such a game. Perhaps let Jig bash their forwards about before Gasparotto comes on in the second half.

Gasparrato has talent. The only way he will become more experienced is if he plays regularly. Certainly more so than he has, especially at this level where we can afford a mistake here or there.

I would give Luca as much game time in friendlys as possible and also get him regular competitive games as he's needing experience Jig is a stop gap right now and after Sep I would be surprised to see him start many games anywhere but he's still a good option to throw up front from The bench if need be.