Ally to go by Thursday?

Boab

So that Mark Guidi was saying on radio tonight - was in the car, forgive me - that Ally will be sacked within the next 48 hours by Charles Blue.

I'm aware Mark is a Celtic fan, aye? He a tool, too? You believe it?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that Mark Guidi was saying on radio tonight - was in the car, forgive me - that Ally will be sacked within the next 48 hours by Charles Blue.

I'm aware Mark is a Celtic fan, aye? He a tool, too? You believe it?

Surely Charles would not sack Ally the day before the True Blue Knights deposit all that money the following day. Thanks for posting anyway.

If it is true then i will not be surprised.

I personally would have seen him gone after Annan at home last season.

After watching that shite on saturday i would welcome a change of management within the dugout.

That was the final, final straw for me.

Soon as you read the phrase " in the next 48 hrs " ye know its a lot of pish .

If he was going to be sacked why would they not do it before tonights game ?

And as a " consultant " does Mr Green even have the power to sack Ally ?

As a consultant, no, as the representative of 51% shareholding, probably.

I'm not sure how much of the on field crap has to do with the off field crap, but for any CLUB, surely the foundations must be success on field?

We haven't been doing that for ages now and it doesn't inspire people to invest. If we were sweeping teams aside and playing silky football, people would want a piece of it, coz we would all be buzzing. Until that happens, we're not an attractive investment.

For that reason, (pains me to say it) Ally must go. When we are doing it on the park, everything should fall into place thereafter.

CG can't even get his statements out through the official site never mind sack the manager. Plus if he is in the middle of offers for the club doubt very much if they would pay off a manager

Think you're probably right. Green won't want to have to pay Ally off. He's probably hoping Ally will resign now. That would save a fortune on compensation.

No surrender Ally !

McCoist has to go he will always be a legend of a player but as a manager as much as we hate to admit it he is inept, he lacks vision, tactics and man management, not very many manages can make PLG look good but Alli has done it.