Ally to go by Thursday?

Boab

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brain dead? That's a bit much. You don't thing Ally is up to the job, that's fine, but why the sneering attitude towards him and anyone who backs him?

Brain dead is apt IMO

Singing Super Ally keeps him in a Job for life regardless of results

Might be short sighted but ill see if I'm proved wrong

Brain dead is apt IMO

Calling a huge chunk of the Rangers support brain dead is the opposite of apt. It's sneering, unpleasant, offensive and completely unfair.

Dunny if you're in attendance keep us updated mate like the last time if you can (tu)

i will do, i know a few people will tweet from in there but ill post my report for you all lol!!

i havent got brass neck to tweet from

in there but defo post something after it bud!!!

Calling a huge chunk of the Rangers support brain dead is the opposite of apt. It's sneering, unpleasant, offensive and completely unfair.

Huge chunk of the Broomloan (tu)

I explained why I think they are brain dead its not unfair

I've never said stop or don't sing it, have I? Each to their own

But I will envoke the same respect to make an opinion on them that still sing Super Ally regardless of results

Huge chunk of the Broomloan (tu)

I explained why I think they are brain dead its not unfair

I've never said stop or don't sing it, have I? Each to their own

But I will envoke the same respect to make an opinion on them that still sing Super Ally regardless of results

No, you just called them names.

Brain dead is apt IMO

Pish.

If we drop points on a regular basis in the league this season, and the footballs rotten, then Ally will be made aware that it's unacceptable, from Mather/the board and the fans. Anyone reading that post would think Ally got an easy ride of it last season.

Pish.

If we drop points on a regular basis in the league this season, and the footballs rotten, then Ally will be made aware that it's unacceptable, from Mather/the board and the fans. Anyone reading that post would think Ally got an easy ride of it last season.

Pish? Listen mate I've seen time and time again dropped points and cup exits yet the same ones keep singin super ally and he's kept in a job

Time for change

He's driving fans from Ibrox

Hopefully the return

Pish? Listen mate I've seen time and time again dropped points and cup exits yet the same ones keep singin super ally and he's kept in a job

Time for change

He's driving fans from Ibrox

Hopefully the return

Time and time again in what, 2 seasons? If you think the fans will accept 2 more seasons of what we put up with last season then you are indeed very short sighted.

Ally's driving fans away? Don't worry, they'll return when the good times are back and were winning leagues, they'll be there for the celebrations no doubt.

Time and time again in what, 2 seasons? If you think the fans will accept 2 more seasons of what we put up with last season then you are indeed very short sighted.

Ally's driving fans away? Don't worry, they'll return when the good times are back and were winning leagues, they'll be there for the celebrations no doubt.

I'm not short sighted

Just honest

Maybe you should try it

I'm not short sighted

Just honest

Maybe you should try it

So Ally has a job for life regardless of results? One of, if not the most demanding supports will put up with stagnation and unsatisfactory football just because it's Ally who is the manager?. Aye nae bother mate. Ally has been awarded more loyalty than you're average manager at your average club but the loyalty must be justified and if Ally fails to please the fans then he'll hear about it.

The squad looks ALOT fitter than last season and the new signings (Foster/Smith apart) look to be spot on and a definite improvement. I don't think he's long term either but I am definetly willing to back him 100% this season within reason.

So Ally has a job for life regardless of results? One of, if not the most demanding supports will put up with stagnation and unsatisfactory football just because it's Ally who is the manager?. Aye nae bother mate. Ally has been awarded more loyalty than you're average manager at your average club but the loyalty must be justified and if Ally fails to please the fans then he'll hear about it.

We're not the most demanding supports

That's my whole point

Not much of a point - I can only assume you're too young to have been in an echoing Ibrox when the majority of the support done one back in the early eighties for example.

Yeah but followings and support change all the time how can you compare the support of 30 years ago to now?