'I don't want a separatist running Rangers' - Bill McMurdo

Boab

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McMurdo, looks to have taken The Queen's Shilling, I've herd if Green turns round to quick, people scatter in case they are hit by Bills legs, as the can be seen hanging out of Greens arse.

Fixed that for you, and well done to William for upholding tradition, GSTQ ! :7325: :7325: :7325:

One faction writes a smear, the other faction follows on and does the same. Both factions using bloggers and fans reps to spread fear and bullshit.

Meanwhile, the other 99.99999% of us just want stability and our board to act professionally and provide us with a decent football team for our huge support to back.

Spot on willhelm

I don't care about anyone's politics. McColl is a shareholder and like any other shareholder he is entitled to express any concerns he has about the running of the Company. It's clear that his opinion is shared by almost a third of shareholders - people and institutions who paid good money for those shares. Are they right to be concerned? - only time will tell.

Wow, almost a third! There's democracy for you! Lol. I do wish the winday lickin ff followers of blazer chaser fat bhoy mini and now Scrooge mccock would just visit the erskine bridge, but ffs don't let fat bhoy jump, no tsunami's for GLasgow and I cannay swim!

As long as however buys us is pro -Rangers, I dont give a monkeys what their personal politics are. I would have thought its fairly easy to keep your business interests and you political beliefs seperate.

This is by far the weakest pro-Green/anti McColl article I have seen over the last few day.

I'm more concerned about whether or not they can do a good job for the club and stop Rangers from going down the tubes.

I doubt youll ever get to find out.

Hopefully either Mike Ashley or cant believe im going to say this Dave King step up and buy us outright and put an end to these.power struggles i was always against any form of fan ownership and this is why.

I doubt youll ever get to find out.

Hopefully either Mike Ashley or cant believe im going to say this Dave King step up and buy us outright and put an end to these.power struggles i was always against any form of fan ownership and this is why.

What's fan ownership got to do with this? Fan ownership would solve all of these problems. When was the last time you heard this sort of nonsense at Barcelona, Hamburg or Schalke?

What's fan ownership got to do with this? Fan ownership would solve all of these problems. When was the last time you heard this sort of nonsense at Barcelona, Hamburg or Schalke?

The boardroom split is because one person doesnt own all the shares and therefore makes the decsions allowing a power vacum that needs to be filled. Diluting the shareholdings to this level was imo.stupid and reckless.

And never but i dont follow these.clubs fortunes.as.i only care about Rangers. Also it is a.vastly different situation where they.have.a united support while ours is very divided.

Bang on From Bill.

Rangers are the Quintessential British Club, we should never be ran by a Republican Nationalist. Ever.

His blatant racism in todays papers towards fellow Britons is disgusting too, he can get back to his tea parties with Bug Eyes.

Fuck the SNP

Oh Dear <cr> Ironic & Not Very Accurate.......away and do a wee bit research, before engaging your grey matter !!

What the fuck does that have to do with running Rangers? We are a British club because most of our fans are and have been British and Unionist, not because of who the Chairman or CEO votes for.

What the fuck does that have to do with running Rangers? We are a British club because most of our fans are and have been British and Unionist, not because of who the Chairman or CEO votes for.

If you think that whoever controls Rangers wouldn't use their elevated public position to push their political agenda, you are seriously naive.

Bit silly being against someone because of his political views, McCall has his beliefs but the only condition that should be placed on anyone working at Rangers should be the total commitment to the club.

I don't want to see McCall taking over because he wouldn't put his hand in his pocket when it was needed.

If you think that whoever controls Rangers wouldn't use their elevated public position to push their political agenda, you are seriously naive.

How did this work out for our former owner during his reign.?

Despite being a rampant Conservative he watched on as they almost became iirelevant in Scottish politics.

McColl has no intention of owning our club as i'm sure BMM is aware.

(A 'separatist' meaning someone who wants Scotland to run Scotland; independence)

After all that's happened, do you agree with this? Is this an issue for you?

I was thought it was tremendously childish to read this on his latest blog.

What's the difference between a separatist and a nationalist?