'I don't want a separatist running Rangers' - Bill McMurdo

Boab

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McMurdo wants to take a long hard look at himself.There is nobody more proud than me to be British.If a nationalist takes over Rangers and gets us back to where we should be then so be it.There are many Scottish Nationalists that support the Gers.Lets be honest its important to get the proper people running the club politics are secondary IMO.

Rangers are British club.. I'd like to keep it that way :)

What McMurdo said about McColl and investing in Rangers;

"McColl was part of a failed bid to get Rangers previously and is apparently averse to paying much for the club and opposed to investing in it. His reasons are seemingly that he doesn’t rate Rangers as a good business to invest in."

What McColl actually said;

"I am 100% focused on my own businesses and the strategy which I have agreed with the investors in my funds. I am duty bound to honour that agreement.

"This is not because I don't believe investing in Rangers would be a good investment, it is because of the commitment I have made to my own businesses and to my partners.

"On the contrary, I believe that with a strong, reconstructed, effective and highly competent board to restore financial transparency, stability and success to the club, it is a very attractive investment opportunity."

Why keep posting these blogs as OPs, I've now seen a lot of this guys stuff and have seen nothing to encourage me to visit his blog site, quite the contrary in fact. I am more interested in the down to earth opinions of the genuine members on here rather than some self opinionated unfocused rampblings from a pseudo spokesman. If he was genuinely interested in feedback and what fans think he'd post himself ...............

I'm so annoyed at this I think I'll PM Boab to get a neutral second opinion.......I'll just check who the OP was..........

If your objection to someone running Rangers is that they support independence, then it seems to me you are saying you value your own personal politics, and are more interested in its preservation, than you are the good of the club. It's all quite sad. This is the first article of his I've read. Likely to be the last too.

more propaganda,a pointless subject designed to switch your attention away from the real questions and answers,mcmurdo has given up being a blogger who supports rangers,into being a media pr spin guy for hire,is bill on the media house payroll?

The words of republican jim;, “What we are watching here is a group of opportunists from another country who have absolutely no emotional attachment to Rangers – and no interest in how the club performs – but who have spotted an opportunity to try to make a quick buck".

All I can say is GSTQ ! :7325::7325::7325:

This is a racist remark, no matter how you wrap it up, pure and simple.

Also, should republicant Jim get his republican way, there will be no Union Flags being waved at Ibrox anymore.

This is a racist remark, no matter how you wrap it up, pure and simple.

Also, should republicant Jim get his republican way, there will be no Union Flags being waved at Ibrox anymore.

Separatists/ Nationalists being racist?

Imagine that.