Season Ticket Wallets for sale @ Copland Streetwear

• 2 weeks later...

Due to overwhelming response and huge volume of interest in the season ticket wallets, we've made available to pre-order this new We Welcome the chase design http://www.coplandst....uk/wallet.html2uoml4i.png

like the other ones....this ones totally shit.....dont want some old guy starin at me everytime i open it

Yes mate all good, didn't get the pin with the order but the shirt and wallet are top class pal

Nice one mate, and appreciate the great feedback. The pin badge must have been at the bottom of the Patel bag, as it was definitely in there buddy..... Delighted you like the wallets and T-Shirt though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just in case anybody wants to go down the " I would rather give the money to the club" line, I asked for a ticket wallet in the club shop a few weeks back and was told that they have none in stock, and were not getting antmore in as they were being dis-continued.

Just in case anybody wants to go down the " I would rather give the money to the club" line, I asked for a ticket wallet in the club shop a few weeks back and was told that they have none in stock, and were not getting antmore in as they were being dis-continued.

This is one of the reasons why we decided to bring the wallets out. Wanted to get a new wallet last year from the club shop, and they didn't have any at all, and weren't intending in getting any in. So, we did our own designs and we've received amazing feedback for them.

• 1 year later...
On Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM, TunnyLoyal said:

Either way, someone here is selling very good products for good prices by the looks of it.

Much better than the stuff you see in the Rangers shop so I have no problem with this.

Maybe when this sports direct crap is dealt with the club could liase with fans on merchandise. The offerings the last few years have been ok but not grab your attention material.