Season Ticket Wallets for sale @ Copland Streetwear

• 9 months later...
On 12/08/2013 at 15:40, Prince of Ibrox said:

Just seen these for sale on Copland Streetwear website. They have 2 designs for season ticket card wallets. I've gone and pre-ordered 1 of each. Think they look really smart.

http://www.coplandstreetwear.co.uk/wallet.html

dmuscy.jpg

Great find mate. Ordered 2.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't bring those memories up

Sandazas phone comes flooding back 

Still don’t know why we signed him after slagging us off in the January.

That game we played away right after it against them at McDiarmid, he got absolute dogs abuse and Steve Lomas wore his fucking bunnet hat 😂 

Then Ally went and signed him 6 months later 😂 

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

As good as they probably are, I don’t agree they should be posted on here as they’re not official merchandise 

They've been on sale quite happily here for many years.  Everyone knows they don't profit the club.

I don't think it's fair that these guys, and others who have harmlessly promoted their products in a very low-key manner for many years, should suffer just because some unrelated fannies cause trouble elsewhere.

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

They've been on sale quite happily here for many years.  Everyone knows they don't profit the club.

I don't think it's fair that these guys, and others who have harmlessly promoted their products in a very low-key manner for many years, should suffer just because some unrelated fannies cause trouble elsewhere.

Maybe they’re good guys but the stuff still isn’t official with no cash going to the club unless they do donate a small percentage 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

but the stuff still isn’t official with no cash going to the club unless they do donate a small percentage 

We know.  The thread has been here for many years.  He bumps it once every 6 months, and that's it.  A handful of members buy the wallets.  This does not deprive the club of any money, because the club don't sell wallets.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We know.  The thread has been here for many years.  He bumps it once every 6 months, and that's it.  A handful of members buy the wallets.  This does not deprive the club of any money, because the club don't sell wallets.

It’s just not for me 👍

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s just not for me 👍

I understand that, and your point is very valid, but I see this as a historic arrangement, and it would be wrong to end it just because others are stirring shit elsewhere.

Where do we look next?  Founders' Trail Scarves?

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I understand that, and your point is very valid, but I see this as a historic arrangement, and it would be wrong to end it just because others are stirring shit elsewhere.

Where do we look next?  Founders' Trail Scarves?

I’m oot