Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

He resigned in circumstances where he was forced out to an extent, I can't say the pay off seemed all that off to me.

FFS he made a racist comment/slur , if it was you or i we'd be banged up, still defending green to the bitter end

you backed the wrong donkey here

Will CG be doing a new interview to comment on this situation?

Will CG step down ?

Will CG be sacked (by mutual consent ) ?

Will IA drop any case he thinks he has ,if CG stays on at Ibrox in any capacity ?

(I'm up in four hours ffs , bedtime with a migraine )

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

Aye you're right. If only they'd given us a sign. Any sign.

Clearly you haven't read anything else i've posted in this thread.

yes i have but up until this thread its fair to say that you were probably in the green camp & definitely in greens camp by your sympathetic explanation of green resigning " forced out " as you say , i'm glad a guy like chris has more brains than me or at the very least the proper contacts , you'd think he'd be due a HUGE slice of humble pie (if this is all true ) by quite a few guys on here , but as someone else says maybe nows not the time .......

better look out a pair of brown brogues chris !! i for one think you deserve them

Again for some reason you seem to find great humour in this. (td)

On the contrary. I find it fucking inexplicable that some on here choose to ignore the very clear warnings given to us from both Walter and Ally and are now attempting to blame them for not being clear enough. I find it anything but funny.