Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

yes i have but up until this thread its fair to say that you were probably in the green camp & definitely in greens camp by your sympathetic explanation of green resigning " forced out " as you say , i'm glad a guy like chris has more brains than me or at the very least the proper contacts , you'd think he'd be due a HUGE slice of humble pie (if this is all true ) by quite a few guys on here , but as someone else says maybe nows not the time .......

better look out a pair of brown brogues chris !! i for one think you deserve them

Christ sake, by all means just sow more seeds of division at this important time for our club.

'This club needs cleansed'

I'm not sure how much more clear Ally McCoist could have been without getting himself charged with libel!

He said that long before this latest revelation so I still don't see how he was telling us that Green backs Ahmed in this law suit against us?

Something just crossed my mind, when Stockbridge is talking about funds left, and if the Ahmed claim was kicked off as far back as the 22nd, would Stockbridge be talking about cash left minus this potential liability?

Don't think so mate he said that's what we have in the bank

He's an evasive slimey wee bastard

He really pissed me off. Her was a guy in Thursday who claimed not to know fuck all about the funds yet 3 days later does a full spread with the sun and then tells the, off the record that the money's away.

That's his position surely untenable now. Btw poor Mather if he's innocent in all this shite

he said / she said /they said or all at least hinted .......

out of all the truths/half truths i've read or heard i think jim traynors words are more relevant ( about the fans ) " you don't know the power you have " or something along that lines

he said / she said /they said or all at least hinted .......

out of all the truths/half truths i've read or heard i think jim traynors words are more relevant ( about the fans ) " you don't know the power you have " or something along that lines

The more I read that back it seems Traynor was telling us, "fucking go for it, get them to fuck"

The more I read that back it seems Traynor was telling us, "fucking go for it, get them to fuck"

JT - Fans need to realise how loud fans voice can be. Way of doing that is through proper membership scheme with voice on board.

was what he said

JT - Fans need to realise how loud fans voice can be. Way of doing that is through proper membership scheme with voice on board.

was what he said

And whos going to to allow that on this current board?

I wish people like Traynor would just come out and tell us straight if that is what he was meaning. Can't be fucked with all these wee hints now and again.

If this is true, and let's assume it is, it's fucking sickening.

I was a Green supporter, for his riposte, his rousing statements and for giving the club a megaphone of intent and that no-surrender attitude.

But to attempt to suck even more money from us after gaining a shitload of money from us is reprehensible.

Fucking out of order.

If this is true then I give up supporting green

Despite the huge division we fans have maybe a fan ownership is probably the way to go (it's unlikely) because I can't trust anyone who comes onto the board but having fans on it then at least we know that they have the best Intensions

It's as I said unlikely because of a lot of factors

OK, 14 pages later. If this is true CG's position as a consultant is over. If IA has dumped/transferred share we need to know who bought them/gained them. I doubt very much if WS & AM could have come out with the details of this and I'm pretty sure from what I've read WS was threatened with legal action if he did, presumably by some one with a large share holding.

I might be wrong but I think that CG may find that some of the institutional investors will turn on him as this could damage their investments if true. That's probably why an EGM was called for, he may no longer have as big a power base as he once had regarding shareholder backing. One thing is for sure this story is going to gather pace if true.

I noticed in the other posting regarding the share movement that other shares had also changed hands, whether those or the 2m share move constitute any form of insider trading I don't know, but I would expect the relevant authorities to receive demands for an investigation by tea time from the "obsessed".

Sadly I noticed as this thread has gone on certain people are now trying to proportion some blame for our lack of knowledge about this on the shoulders of WS & AM. If true this story will certainly leave some folk on here with a hell of a lot of egg on their faces. However that doesn't give them the right to try and use WS & AM as some sort of diversion from those who may have undeservedly had their support. Likewise Chris has been getting some pretty personal stick on here, I have never met him so as such I can say with all honesty that unlike most on here he has not hidden behind an username, he posts on here as "Fury" sure, but how many on here would be willing to give their real identities on here and face the problems that would bring.

Personally I think things may be a lot clearer by the weekend as there will probably now have to be a statement made by the club on this both in the press and the stock market. One thing I do know for sure Whyte couldn't kill this club neither could HMRC or the cabal so I don't think CG & IA have any chance of doing so either. We have been Rangers for 140 years and we'll be Rangers in another 140 years.

Why's this Fury character getting so much abuse for posting a link? What have a missed? A said it on Sunday night and a will say it again the support that Green got on here was embarrassing. No doubt this will just be passed off as "aw but it's the fuckin rebel"

The only thing that gets me is the writing was on the fucking wall and most on here fell for it hook line and sinker for a 2nd time!! After Whyte you would think anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't be supporting anyone or putting their trust in anyone. Yet as far back as a couple of days ago there was still posters on here thinking Green could do no wrong..what does it actually take for all you to see it???!!!

Christ sake, by all means just sow more seeds of division at this important time for our club.

Go and actually get to fuck you! You are the most boring cunt on here and everytime I come into a thread you have about 500 posts without actually adding anything to it. Constantly contradicting yourself aswell and it pisses me off having to wade through your shite every thread