Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

I might be wrong but I think that CG may find that some of the institutional investors will turn on him as this could damage their investments if true. That's probably why an EGM was called for, he may no longer have as big a power base as he once had regarding shareholder backing. One thing is for sure this story is going to gather pace if true.

Green will already be well on the way with damage limitation via his PR rats (both the expensive & the cheap ones) and I fully expect that we'll be reading tomorrow about how Green denies any involvement with Ahmad's claim and denies backing him. Some investors and even some Rangers fans will inevitably say "well, Charles says x, y & z, so I believe him" or something along those lines, but very few people are going to continue believing Green's lies for much longer.

Go and actually get to fuck you! You are the most boring cunt on here and everytime I come into a thread you have about 500 posts without actually adding anything to it. Constantly contradicting yourself aswell and it pisses me off having to wade through your shite every thread

And what have you added to this thread so far other than attacking other posters?

Green will already be well on the way with damage limitation via his PR rats (both the expensive & the cheap ones) and I fully expect that we'll be reading tomorrow about how Green denies any involvement with Ahmad's claim and denies backing him. Some investors and even some Rangers fans will inevitably say "well, Charles says x, y & z, so I believe him" or something along those lines, but very few people are going to continue believing Green's lies for much longer.

I've no idea why either. Green comes back, Ally has a dig then Walter resigns. It was clear as day

What can I, just one guy, do?

My support the last few years has made no difference whatsoever. Any support for any of the players in this shambles doesnt change anything. I've ways been one to put trust in people, but when that trust is betrayed, there's no going back.

I wanted to believe in CG. His sound bites were music to my ears and was probably meant to be just that.

The sad part now is that I don't think I can trust anyone again in relation to Rangers.

I spent a lot of money trying to save the club, more than I could really afford if I'm being honest. Donating to RFFF, donating tickets, buying shares. It just feels like a line of people have been dipping my pockets.

An very close to being finished with football altogether.

I see plenty of people giving their opinion with you just adding two words of shite to it.

I doubt that it's two words, although I didn't know you had to write a fucking essay to express an opinion.

I get you're clearly pissed off at people that have supported Charles Green but don't quite get why you've chosen to focus on me.

I doubt that it's two words, although I didn't know you had to write a fucking essay to express an opinion.

I get you're clearly pissed off at people that have supported Charles Green but don't quite get why you've chosen to focus on me.

Maybe because you still are? Are you trying to say if CG comes out and says that he isn't supporting him that you will believe him?

What can I, just one guy, do?

My support the last few years has made no difference whatsoever. Any support for any of the players in this shambles doesnt change anything. I've ways been one to put trust in people, but when that trust is betrayed, there's no going back.

I wanted to believe in CG. His sound bites were music to my ears and was probably meant to be just that.

The sad part now is that I don't think I can trust anyone again in relation to Rangers.

I spent a lot of money trying to save the club, more than I could really afford if I'm being honest. Donating to RFFF, donating tickets, buying shares. It just feels like a line of people have been dipping my pockets.

An very close to being finished with football altogether.

After what the club's been through and we've all been through with it, any new owners should have to earn our trust with years of loyal service to the club and getting it back to the top.

They shouldn't be able to buy our trust with soundbites, moonbeams or lies. Talk is cheap, but our trust shouldn't be.

We should trust nobody unless they really fucking earn it. That's it.

The club needs our support, but it doesn't need us to support the next shyster who walks in with some cronies to run it and it doesn't need us to lap up any old shite that we're fed by them like so many have with Green & co.

Support the club, but don't trust the people running it until such time as they earn the trust.

Maybe because you still are? Are you trying to say if CG comes out and says that he isn't supporting him that you will believe him?

I'm not sure who or what to believe anymore. I've been very open minded to people's concerns ever since Stockbridge's car crash at the fans meeting, and said that Green has to take whatever his share of the responsibility is. I'm as dismayed at what is going on right now as anyone.

Close associates or not we're talking about two individuals here so I don't want to rule anything out, if Green denies involvement but is lying then surely the boardroom will know that and be able to tell us, even Walter now that the cat is out of the bag anyway. Rightly or wrongly I never saw Green as the type to support something like this which will harm the club whatever his many faults, so i'm not making my mind up but have categorically stated that I am done with defending him if it is true.

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

They've both made their feelings pretty clear about Green/Ahmad. Whatever anyone thinks about their tactics no sane person can deny that they have the best interests of Rangers at heart.

After what the club's been through and we've all been through with it, any new owners should have to earn our trust with years of loyal service to the club and getting it back to the top.

They shouldn't be able to buy our trust with soundbites, moonbeams or lies. Talk is cheap, but our trust shouldn't be.

We should trust nobody unless they really fucking earn it. That's it.

The club needs our support, but it doesn't need us to support the next shyster who walks in with some cronies to run it and it doesn't need us to lap up any old shite that we're fed by them like so many have with Green & co.

Support the club, but don't trust the people running it until such time as they earn the trust.

Spot on mate, I haven't been overly anti-Green but have rather been watching to see how it unfolds, before this I was of the opinion that too much has been said/done and that he should walk away (again) because the support will never get behind him again as they have done before. His introduction to Rangers was purely through a money making proposition, I said wait until it's clear he's not welcome/the pressure is put on him and we'll see how much the club means to him, if he is side by side with Ahmad on this then this is the kind of action I was alluding to, get as much out of us while he can.

Anyone who is looking out for the best interests of the club, considering where we are and what we've been through, I would expect to call it day rather than further add to our worries.

If Green isn't in on this then I still stand by my opinion that he should go, I see him as a personality who is capable of such a thing and that alone makes me uncomfortable.

The OP started the thread to snipe at fellow fans.

We'd have been grateful of the information without the ' Told you so' tone.

He didn't - but he would have been entitled if he had.

He is 100% Rangers and I'm sure he wants this crap to end as much as the rest of us.

He is not the enemy or even the problem.

Wake up FFS

Walter walking and Ally blowing up in an interview should have sent warning bells ringing for all of us.

Perhaps CG was brought back in to try and quell this and put out the fire.

Fucking makes you scared to go to sleep not knowing what you'll wake up to.

All I can think is we have survived worse. We will survive these people using and abusing us. Stay strong!

Right

I have read through 16 pages of pish and not once has anyone asked on what basis anyone is about to sue anyone

I then go on to the rhebel website and can find no mention of it?

Apparently to recover legal costs and bonus money that he is owed.