Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Aye I'm fucking delighted obviously.....

Maybe you and a few others will wake up now and stop shooting the messenger?

I have got my opinion, and you have got yours. Will wait to find out if it is true, or if it is bullshit from the Rebel.

There's links between some of the "consortium" and the mob who own ticketus as well :matron:

They are Ticketus, .... They bought the club, I keep fucking saying it, being saying it for the past year ..... Do you honestly think they let 20 odd Million go, and give up creditor status to go after Whyte . AYE RIGHT

This will all come out ...

I have got my opinion, and you have got yours. Will wait to find out if it is true, or if it is bullshit from the Rebel.

Minstral mate please, I know you said you don't want it to be true but all these things coming out are not part of a conspiracy mate

They are Ticketus, .... They bought the club, I keep fucking saying it, being saying it for the past year ..... Do you honestly think they let 20 odd Million go, and give up creditor status to go after Whyte . AYE RIGHT

This will all come out ...

I don't know that mate but there are links if people wAnt to find them