Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

There should be a few bears on here tonight feeling rather sheepish after the defence they put up for Green and his mate's last night on the Keith Jackson thread.

Today's news should surely remove all doubt about the intentions of these chancers.

Ahmad doesn't care about Rangers,never has,never will.

At least the shankill guy had the balls to admit tonight he got it wrong,so credit to him for that.

I wonder if others will follow,i won't hold my breath though.

My opinion is that we are missing the big picture here. Our club has become a war zone due to the negligent and infantile behaviour of the ''officers'' of our great club, both old and new and including Rangers men sniping on the side lines. Leaks to the mhedia, lies, revisionism, mistruths, half truths, innuendo, public slanging matches, leading fan to turn on fan. We are being made a laughing stock by the officers of our club and others. It's an absolute disgrace and our leaders should be ashamed of themselves. As I intimated on another thread, we the fans have both supported and bankrolled the club to record levels, in a time when most can ill afford to and we can hold our heads high for that, but I cannot say the same for our leaders. They have taken us for granted and treated us with utter contempt. Without us, there would be no club. We are the people who make our club sustainable and great. We deserve not just better, but the best. By our actions, the record support we have given, both in number and financially and the loyalty we have shown, will not have gone unnoticed. We will have drawn attention from a better class of investor as we ARE a great investment and the sooner we secure the investor that we truly deserve the better. Those who should have known better, those who caused this calamity, every last one of them, should hang their heads in shame and apologise to the fans, because without our support they are nothing and nobodies in my eyes! As fans, we must rise above the petty squabbling of our leaders. Make our feelings known that we are not happy with any of them. Let them know of the shame that they have brought on our club and that the rot stops NOW, because one day and maybe sooner than later, WE are the ones who can break every last one them and very simply too.

The similiarity between the supposed "leaders" of our club, and the supposed "leaders" of our Ulster brethren has not gone un-noticed.

It is almost as if the "leadership" have decided its a lost cause and are merely jockeying for position at the feeding trough whilst it remains.

A cheese wire should be wound around all of their necks and attached to a fast car.

The similiarity between the supposed "leaders" of our club, and the supposed "leaders" of our Ulster brethren has not gone un-noticed.

It is almost as if the "leadership" have decided its a lost cause and are merely jockeying for position at the feeding trough whilst it remains.

A cheese wire should be wound around all of their necks and attached to a fast car.

Your a sick M...........

or two cars each heading opposite directions.

So Imran Ahmed is suing the club and clearly thinks he has some sort of case for monies owed. Big deal. If he thinks he is due the money and the club disagrees then I dare say he is entitled to sue. He is not a Rangers fan after all. He also says CG is supporting him in this action (according to some media), but has CG said anything publicly about this? Lots of jumping up and down again by agitated bears it seems but lets see what CG actually does. and lets see what the courts say, if it ever gets that far.

So Imran Ahmed is suing the club and clearly thinks he has some sort of case for monies owed. Big deal. If he thinks he is due the money and the club disagrees then I dare say he is entitled to sue. He is not a Rangers fan after all. He also says CG is supporting him in this action (according to some media), but has CG said anything publicly about this? Lots of jumping up and down again by agitated bears it seems but lets see what CG actually does. and lets see what the courts say, if it ever gets that far.

It won't be up to CG to decide if he supports him. If it's true that he signed the bonus payment off, then he will need to go to court. The only issue for Mr Green will be whether to commit perjury or not.

If it ever gets to court then the legalities will decide who gets what. I am willing to wait it out.

As far as all the factions in our current boardroom war are concerned I simply do not trust anyone. I mean anyone and everyone.

We the fans deserve a lot better than this.