Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

So the current board hired Charles Green as a consultant when he's supporting a former employee to sue us for £3.4m?

Exactly , also if I've read the snippet right in the paper posted ,it mentions July 22nd that Rangers were told about this , although did CG not come back as a consultant after that date

Ahmad is Green's boss and always has been. Green will do as he's told by his boss so only natural he's supporting him. These people don't give a shit what any of us think. They want as much money as they can get, as quickly as possible.

Well chris if you can speak to mcmurdo, tell him to tell his 2 friends to head down to the excelsior or Stranraer's ground and we can all discuss this.

They won't see an EGM as it will be the army they need to protect them

Can Fury and the folk pulling his pigtails go fuck each other elsewhere? It's fucking exhausting to read and frankly is not the issue I want to see here when we've got some horrid cunt trying to rip the life out of our fucking football club here

I can't believe this shite!

We better get our acts together because these c@&s are gonna rip our club apart while we are bitchslapping each other to see whose got the biggest duck!

Me, I know nothing and no one but I love The Rangers. I rely on Bears like yourselves to give me what ever info you get, whether it's rumour fact or informed guesswork I appreciate it all and at the end of the day I make an informed choice. It may not be the right choice but it is my choice!

My head has been spinning with everything that has been happening and again find myself relying on Bloggers, pod casters, Rm posters, ff posters and the guys on Rangerschat, but gonna cut the shite out!

Fury told us this he didn't do and I for one thank him for it!

What I would like to ask you all is, WTF is going on? and what can be done about it?

If this is the end game of the board room battle, do you think we are going to be faced by a continuous stream of these sensationalist headlines from Green / Ahmed.

As I may have mentioned I've not been against Green because of what he has done for our club but since his return as a consultant, what good has he done for us, or our club?. I admit I loved him calling out all and sundry when he first arrived and we needed that then.

But now, we've moved on at least we should have if we weren't continually dealing with boardroom issues.

Me personally, I have had enough of Green / Ahmed / Zeus / Stockbridge et al and just want them gone from our club. If anyone cares to share their opinion on the matter then I welcome the opportunity to take in your points of view!

WATP

I can't believe this shite!

We better get our acts together because these c@&s are gonna rip our club apart while we are bitchslapping each other to see whose got the biggest duck!

Me, I know nothing and no one but I love The Rangers. I rely on Bears like yourselves to give me what ever info you get, whether it's rumour fact or informed guesswork I appreciate it all and at the end of the day I make an informed choice. It may not be the right choice but it is my choice!

My head has been spinning with everything that has been happening and again find myself relying on Bloggers, posters

This. I'm lost. Is Charles Green as bad as Whyte or worse? Is this actually happening?

Exactly Zappa , Either this is bullshit or CG will be gone by the afternoon for having conflicting interests , or can he now not be sacked ?

The chances of it being bullshit are very slim indeed. I can't for the life of me fathom how the board could appoint Green as a paid consultant if they knew about this.