Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Jesus fuck.

Green is beyond any defense now if he's backing this.

It's also of no surprise to me we are 2 weeks away from a home game. They will be gone before an EGM and will then linger like whyte in the back ground.

IF this is true he has came back all guns blazing as a side show for the real reason he's back

It's also of no surprise to me we are 2 weeks away from a home game. They will be gone before an EGM and will then linger like whyte in the back ground.

IF this is true he has came back all guns blazing as a side show for the real reason he's back

I'm actually missing the next home game, wonder what that'll be like.

Thank you. Now can you stop blabbing to the media or do you like the publicity it gives you so much

Right, enough of the sniping; let's talk about the issue at hand here.

Ahmad and Green are clearly together in this. Green got a substantial payoff when he resigned, as confirmed by Stockbridge. Green is now back as a 'consultant', and is working with a guy trying to sue the club. Major conflict of interest here.

Green and James Easdale need out.

Every single one of them need to go.

He is indeed. Been in Gary's company before and he's an out and out Bear.

Unless folk think Gary may be pushing an agenda for someone would you say he'd be doing this out of concern for the club? (Genuine question as I don't know him)

Right, enough of the sniping; let's talk about the issue at hand here.

Ahmad and Green are clearly together in this. Green got a substantial payoff when he resigned, as confirmed by Stockbridge. Green is now back as a 'consultant', and is working with a guy trying to sue the club. Major conflict of interest here.

Green and James Easdale need out.

It should be simple to sack a consultant of the Club ,unless he wields more power than we are told of

Unless folk think Gary may be pushing an agenda for someone would you say he'd be doing this out of concern for the club? (Genuine question as I don't know him)

I wouldn't dare say I knew him even remotely, but he didn't strike me the one time I was with him that he's an agenda pusher. Just doesn't seem his style

The parasites all know they are on the way out, and they will take what they came for in the first place, by hook or by crook.

"He said he only came for the money" - yes, and he may well leave with it all as well. This is exactly why having a supporter involved who also faces the prospect of losing his club is a good thing. He will fight as hard as us to make the club a success and protect it for his sons and daughters as well.

There will have to be an announcement from RFC on this and until we hear / read that there is very little to be said. I would find it hard to believe that Ahmad could justify £3.4m in legal fees and bonuses. The Club lawyers will no doubt have responded which Ahmad will not have shown to the media. I would also suspect that he sold the 2 million shares yesterday before going to the papers with this story.

We united for the march to Hampden, if we need to unite to get these bastards out we will.

Folk would rather take pot shots though. If for instance FF released a statement saying protest at Ibrox or wherever it may be you know the exact way the thread would go on here.

I do believe we should go for it but I don't believe our fan base would. (Well the online fan base)