Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Folk would rather take pot shots though. If for instance FF released a statement saying protest at Ibrox or wherever it may be you know the exact way the thread would go on here.

I do believe we should go for it but I don't believe our fan base would. (Well the online fan base)

This. Even after administration, Whyte and now this shambles, there's still so much bitterness from some of the support. We need to get our club back.

I have got my opinion, and you have got yours. Will wait to find out if it is true, or if it is bullshit from the Rebel.

Rangers fans are good at that just waiting to say if it's bullshit. How about we all wake up and stop backing this conn man Green and his mates?

He seems 'in' with the Easdales. Hart's against him, Mather's against him, Stockbridge's against him. That leaves Bryan Smart and James Easdale as his two supporters on the boardroom. If he's not gone by this week, then someone's been telling porkies.

From what people say Hart isn't against him or wasn't until a few days ago.

The chances of it being bullshit are very slim indeed. I can't for the life of me fathom how the board could appoint Green as a paid consultant if they knew about this.

Just heard the reporter that penned the article Gary Ralston is a Gers Man , cannot believe this again

Folk would rather take pot shots though. If for instance FF released a statement saying protest at Ibrox or wherever it may be you know the exact way the thread would go on here.

I do believe we should go for it but I don't believe our fan base would. (Well the online fan base)

They're having potshots at us over there the now mate but I don't give a fuck.

If there's something we can do and they're organising it, I'm with them.

It's not about egos, we've been here before.

He seems 'in' with the Easdales. Hart's against him, Mather's against him, Stockbridge's against him. That leaves Bryan Smart and James Easdale as his two supporters on the boardroom. If he's not gone by this week, then someone's been telling porkies.

Wait, Hart and Stockbridge are against Green? They voted for him to come back!

Exactly, at the meeting he pretty much said that. He voted in favour of Green's return, but was shocked by his media activities. I'd imagine he'd vote in favour of his sacking now.

Green's media activities seem as much of an irrelevance as ever in relation to all this.

Exactly, at the meeting he pretty much said that. He voted in favour of Green's return, but was shocked by his media activities. I'd imagine he'd vote in favour of his sacking now.

You've got to wonder how much of that was said to please the fans though. Can't trust any of them.