Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

He seems 'in' with the Easdales. Hart's against him, Mather's against him, Stockbridge's against him. That leaves Bryan Smart and James Easdale as his two supporters on the boardroom. If he's not gone by this week, then someone's been telling porkies.

He must (CG ) be gone one way or another by later today , either sacked for conflict of interest or by mutual agreement , if this is indeed true ,he (CG) must know he's overstayed his welcome

I agree, and will be eating a lot of humble pie if true. But will wait until i see or hear proof.

Aye, I'll be in the same boat if it's all true mate.

IF CG has given his backing to IA then I simply can not defend him anymore.

I'd like to hear CG saying he backs IA and not the daily record saying it though :)

Another night without sleep, and this will sicken me if Green is backing him.

I won't be going another night without sleep.

I am utterly sick of the shenanigans coming from our once proud club.

Headline after headline often without substance.

I'm going to bed and will read the whole story in the morning with a clear head.

The people vying for control of our club should be ashamed of theirselves.

They gave McCoist an excuse to show his true feelings towards him. I think McCoist was trying to get a message to us that Green is bad news.

Spot on. Ally wasn't trying to deflect from the defeat. He made those comments primarily to get a message out to the fans about Green.

it did last time and no cunt stopped it, i'm scared for my club having to go through the same thing again

Indefinitely would mean it would go on for years, and years and years. I'm scared for our club too mate, it's not the exact same situation though. One way or another this will end surely

Green's media activities are no more than a deliberate distraction from more important issues most of the time. Talk a load of shite, play to the gallery, grandstand, make out like he's picking fights.... and all that while his cronies are scheming ways to try to bleed the club dry in the background. Fucking sickening.

We have been going on about this for weeks nae months Zappa,like i keep saying waken up and smell the fckn grass;,or should that be grasses!!!!

Regarding all this , Should Walter have stayed to fight our corner ,or at least got a message out to the fans from the inside

I'd say that the reason Walter DID step down was to try and force a backlash from supporters against Charles Green and his 'pals'.

The fact that Green took a six figure payoff after resigning earlier this year told me all I needed to know about him.

True. On the other hand, I do trust McCoist. If he says that Mather's a good guy, then I'll believe him.

I'd tend to agree about Mather but voting for Green's return was unfortunate.

Spot on. Ally wasn't trying to deflect from the defeat. He made those comments primarily to get a message out to the fans about Green.

Don't agree. There's all sorts of different issues going on here.

If it's true Green is supporting Ahmed in his claim to get over 3 million from us through the courts then I'm sure it's a fairly recently revelation of the past week or so at best