Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

Walter was supposedly threatened with legal action or something was he not?

I think we should stay calm its only a rhag story, the dirty tricks campaign is ramping up big style before the EGM, I sure we will see more in the days ahead from both sides.

Even if the press got the story from a club leak on McColls side, it doesn't mean the story isn't true FFS!

Ally's interview told you his feelings on green. Potty he never done it on the Friday or waited a few days as it looked like a tantrum in all honesty

Poor (and unfortunate) timing. It was the perfect opportunity for Ally to let the fans know from a televised interview, but it slightly backfired because Ally would have been expecting to win, not lose.

Poor (and unfortunate) timing. It was the perfect opportunity for Ally to let the fans know from a televised interview, but it slightly backfired because Ally would have been expecting to win, not lose.

He also made it sound like his big issue was the interview Green had given which I stand by saying was much of nothing.

Obviously if he was aware of this then I can understand where the tone was coming from now.

Was Ian Hart not saying he wanted him back to help get more investment etc.

Anyone expecting Ian Hart to do the right thing may be in for a long wait he's a spineless jellyfish as was demonstrated by his inability to answer the straight question I put to him on Thursday night.

He's a nice guy all right but certainly not the type you want fighting the good fight in the Rangers boardroom.

He also made it sound like his big issue was the interview Green had given which I stand by saying was much of nothing.

Obviously if he was aware of this then I can understand where the tone was coming from now.

There's a whole bunch of reasons other than just Green's interview and this new news. I would imagine Ally & Walter were just as disgusted as many fans were at the news Green was hired back as a consultant after being paid a lot of money to leave 3 months ago.

Anyone expecting Ian Hart to do the right thing may be in for a long wait he's a spineless jellyfish as was demonstrated by his inability to answer the straight question I put to him on Thursday night.

He's a nice guy all right but certainly not the type you want fighting the good fight in the Rangers boardroom.

Other than that he was with TBK initially I don't know much about him.

What did you ask him?