Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Ahmad Suing Rangers

In fact this is the first time we've heard from Ahmad again in ages (barring any possible RM accounts). Feels totally out the blue.

Bawsburst Internet must be down tonight

My worry is what happens if Ahmed actually is, legally, entitled to this 3 million plus .... he could be for all I know ... that would leave us right up the shit

That might be where we come into play.

If we have proof he leaked info on here then surely that would void his claim.

I'm not talking admin or mods either.

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

Walter was supposedly threatened with legal action or something was he not?

Coincidental.

You could say that.

Anyone want to take a wee fiver bet for charity?

That mcmurdo and or bawsburst will say this is a lie? Spoon fed more shit from the consortium?

Fair enough then I stand corrected but (and I'm not having a go here) Smith and McCoist could have told us and saved us two weeks of bickering and infighting. None of them even hinted at as much especially Smith in his leaving statement.

The law gags them both to an extent. However, they've made their feelings pretty clear about Green/Ahmad.

I think we should stay calm its only a rhag story, the dirty tricks campaign is ramping up big style before the EGM, I sure we will see more in the days ahead from both sides.

Even if the press got the story from a club leak on McColls side, it doesn't mean the story isn't true FFS!

DietofWorms likes this

Ally's interview told you his feelings on green. Potty he never done it on the Friday or waited a few days as it looked like a tantrum in all honesty

Ally's interview told you his feelings on green. Potty he never done it on the Friday or waited a few days as it looked like a tantrum in all honesty

The timing and circumstances were wrong irrespective of the intent.

Poor (and unfortunate) timing. It was the perfect opportunity for Ally to let the fans know from a televised interview, but it slightly backfired because Ally would have been expecting to win, not lose.

Rfc52 likes this

Poor (and unfortunate) timing. It was the perfect opportunity for Ally to let the fans know from a televised interview, but it slightly backfired because Ally would have been expecting to win, not lose.

He also made it sound like his big issue was the interview Green had given which I stand by saying was much of nothing.

Obviously if he was aware of this then I can understand where the tone was coming from now.