Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Yet you conveniently don't mention Christopher Grahams/TRS/Overpaid Rangers Employee's ILLEGAL behaviour

What illegal behaviour is that? TRS merely asked the question if he was posting here. The reaction since seems to have given us the answer.

Disgraceful that Ahmad was posting on an internet forum. Agreed?

A Rangers employee breaching Data Protection by passing on information to Christopher Graham/TRS. If I am registered for online banking with my work email addy, overpaid colleagues of mine are not allowed to tell people my username. I don't agree with Data Pritection laws, but they are indeed laws

So the Rangers employee has broken the law then. I don't see how Chris Graham has?

If there's even a smidgen of truth in McMurdo's report that law suits are imminent, then maybe it would be wise for the DayGlo fingerless glove wearer to seek legal advice.

His arse might well be making buttons as we speak.

Or it may not.

What laws have been broken?

1. True, since he spoke out in the media, he hasn't succeeded in forcing the share price down further although he's tried hard to do so.

aye ok :lol:

2. He gave a lengthy interview to the Record in which, having clearly lost his temper at Zeus’ refusal to defy his instructions to slink off quietly, he furiously derided Green and the other “opportunists”. His interview contained a very intemperate reference to existing investors’ country of birth. I would venture he said far too much and has since realised it.

Well thats an improvement on the motor mouth that is Green then (tu)

3. He is by all accounts a very minor shareholder. As such, why should his view be given any more credence than, for example, yours?

Because other shareholders support him but you are correct you could simply ignore him.

4. His money would rid the club of the Zeus investors for ever but as he has said repeatedly, he refuses to give Green one penny. He would prefer other shareholders to force them off the board. Will he invest then? He hasn't said so. Would his money be necessary once Zeus depart? He has pledged nothing.

Yes we know that (tu)

5. He has demanded that two fellow-members of “the Scottish business establishment” (as you put it) join the board immediately. Making a proposal is one way of describing his action, I guess.

Good stuff (tu)

I'm comfortable with anyone acting in the best interests of the club of which there seems to be few. Given I've posted my frustration surrounding this whole farce regularly, it should be pretty clear that I favour no particular party.

And if McColl did want to try and match the ridiculous efforts of Ahmad to post on an internet forum, I'd hope he was similarly criticised. It seems some are comfortable with such behaviour though which I can't explain.

you do seem to bat with a " straight bat " if only more of us would do the same , my biggest fear is we end up like Portsmouth (financially anyway don't think this will halt our promotions) , for my own part i've never like green since the day before the St johnstone game when he stated that he knew the club was his in february , i believe regardless of which party was interested it was a " done deal " , dave basset's take on Green was quite incisive regarding their history at Sheff utd Dave Basset was/is a football man with no allegiance to Rangers but spoke of the detriment effect that happened at Bramall Lane , all we need to do is compare to see that green hasn't got "rangersitis" he's got "moneyitis" end off........

Even my wife said, why sue the club and then give them the money back. :000000082:

Without doubt McMurdo has lost any sense of credibility and I feel sorry for his wilful stupidity but blindness in law is no defence. As for Imran, he is now today's very own "Comical Ali"! Honestly, honestly, I'm not dishonest ...say it enough Imran and your mum will start checking her bank account...

:lol:

I don't believe this on so many levels but the solution is simple.

If the club is due IA £3.4m go to court - shut up and do it! It will easily be proven what he is due ( or not).

Smacks of a settlement negotiation position to me and without taking sides cya in court!

Or it may not.

What laws have been broken?

See post #249. If (and it's a big if) McMurdo is correct and Imran sues, he may just add the name of the person who made this public (Mr DayGlo gloves) onto the paperwork as he could be interpreted to have been an accomplice in breaking the Data Protection Act.

A few "ifs" in there, but my guess is his arse could already be onto the second row of buttons.

Still nice to see he's handy for giving quotes to the scum at the Daylate Rebel and the kerb-crawlers at BBC Shitland.

I believe so. But in this context, Chris is a journalist. This sort of stuff goes on in journalism every single day.

I think a few people are making some leaps here. One of the biggest being that Ahmad is telling the truth.

Scare campaign in full effect ;)

If that's the case, the scare tactics have finally got to me.

Because nothing I have read in the last 24 hours fills me with any sort of hope at all.

Greenco look to be on their way out, and i have pretty much zero faith in minico. I am very worried today.

See post #249. If (and it's a big if) McMurdo is correct and Imran sues, he may just add the name of the person who made this public (Mr DayGlo gloves) onto the paperwork as he could be interpreted to have been an accomplice in breaking the Data Protection Act.

A few "ifs" in there, but my guess is his arse could already be onto the second row of buttons.

Still nice to see he's handy for giving quotes to the scum at the Daylate Rebel and the kerb-crawlers at BBC Shitland.

I think a few people are jumping to a few conclusions here - not least Imran.

Let's see how his 'legal action' proceeds but in the same way many people don't sh!t buttons when Craig Whyte threatens litigation, I doubt there's many people worried here.

What illegal behaviour is that? TRS merely asked the question if he was posting here. The reaction since seems to have given us the answer.

Disgraceful that Ahmad was posting on an internet forum. Agreed?

The way he went about it yes, I would be open to Clubs talking officially on forums etc if worked right.

Christopher used information obtained illegally for that blog, it was silly to use the information the way you's did knowing it breached data protection and left you open to a comeback.

You have to feel a wee bit sorry for these bloggers and wannabe media people i think through their own naivety and need to be the guys in the know or first with the scoop they are being being used by either side who see them as nothing more than pawns in a game.

Its a dirty business.

I think one or two folk are going to waken up one morning feeling like they're standing in a crowded room with no clothes on.

If that's the case, the scare tactics have finally got to me.

Because nothing I have read in the last 24 hours fills me with any sort of hope at all.

Greenco look to be on their way out, and i have pretty much zero faith in minico. I am very worried today.

Greenco are actively looking for a payout for which they will go away quietly.

Don't know much about Murray but I do have confidence in Blin.

What exactly is Chris Graham supposed to have done that's illegal? For clarity's sake.

I'll repeat what I said in my post (for clarity purposes).

Quote: "If there's even a smidgen of truth in McMurdo's report that law suits are imminent, then maybe it would be wise for the DayGlo fingerless glove wearer to seek legal advice.

His arse might well be making buttons as we speak." (end quote)

Nowhere in those words do I see an accusation that he DID break a Law.......but it might be wise for him to speak to someone who does know the Law regards the Data Protection Act.......on the off chance that he has indeed been a naughty Mummy's boy.

:lol:

I don't believe this on so many levels but the solution is simple.

If the club is due IA £3.4m go to court - shut up and do it! It will easily be proven what he is due ( or not).

Smacks of a settlement negotiation position to me and without taking sides cya in court!

I think he is saying that he is due 3.4m but Green has put forward a settlement offer of 0.5m which IA has agreed. We are refusing that though. So a settlement has already been put forward. Albeit, by IA.

Good stuff (tu)

Yes, I can see why you would be so happy at a billionaire shareholder, concerned at the value of his meagre investment, refusing to put money into the club while demanding his friends join the board immediately. (tu) indeed.

I think a few people are making some leaps here. One of the biggest being that Ahmad is telling the truth.

Unfortunately, Chris has found himself in a position where he may have to prove Ahmad is not telling the truth. Was it really worth it just to spread a story online?

Indeed. We're also getting away from the facts of the matter: firstly, Ahmad is not denying creating that ridiculous account on RM to attract support for him and Green. And secondly, Ahmad has said he wants to sue Rangers. I don't think that can be repeated too often.

On a side note, if I discovered the identities of charlottefakeovers or Rangers Tax Case, and revealed them on here, would other members like to see me sued for it?

The way he went about it yes, I would be open to Clubs talking officially on forums etc if worked right.

Christopher used information obtained illegally for that blog, it was silly to use the information the way you's did knowing it breached data protection and left you open to a comeback.

The club does speak officially - on their own website and social media - and it works well.

Ahmad's efforts were less constructive and completely irresponsible.

No laws were broken on our website - thanks.