Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Yes, I can see why you would be so happy at a billionaire shareholder, concerned at the value of his meagre investment, refusing to put money into the club while demanding his friends join the board immediately. (tu) indeed.

well its better than the circus currently in town........or do you prefer the guys that sue us?

Unfortunately, Chris has found himself in a position where he may have to prove Ahmad is not telling the truth. Was it really worth it just to spread a story online?

I think you'll find Imran is the one that wants to prove Rangers were wrong to sack him - or more importantly haven't given him his cut.

Ahmad isn't someone I'd trust myself but you bash on. We'll see when this court action takes place.

well its better than the circus currently in town........or do you prefer the guys that sue us?

That's the choice, is it? So the only two parties who are allowed to run Rangers are the ones leaking to the Daily Record on one side and the ones leaking to the Sun & the BBC on the other? Take your pick: Stalin or Hitler.

That's the choice, is it? So the only two parties who are allowed to run Rangers are the ones leaking to the Daily Record on one side and the ones leaking to the Sun & the BBC on the other? Take your pick: Stalin or Hitler.

well it is the choice at the moment.......unless you can advise of a 3rd party?

Whether Ahmad has a legal case or not it's a terrible thing to do.

What is?

Asking the question whether or not a club employee is posting sensitive information on a forum? That's all TRS did. I, for one, am glad such a person is no longer on the board. I'm surprised a few people are defending this behaviour but that's the beauty of opinion I guess...

What group of "real Rangers men" is backing the Pol Pot side?

I think you'll find Imran is the one that wants to prove Rangers were wrong to sack him - or more importantly haven't given him his cut.

Ahmad isn't someone I'd trust myself but you bash on. We'll see when this court action takes place.

I'm bashing precisely nothing and I don't understand why you would suggest I trust Ahmad? If Chris is comfortable being named in a lawsuit against Rangers, great. Personally, I'd be worried sick. You don't seem as rational on this debate as you normally do, Frankie. Has something or someone upset you?

What is?

Asking the question whether or not a club employee is posting sensitive information on a forum? That's all TRS did. I, for one, am glad such a person is no longer on the board. I'm surprised a few people are defending this behaviour but that's the beauty of opinion I guess...

I think he meant that suing the club is a terrible thing to do. Hope so anyway!

What is?

Suing us I meant, sorry for not being clear.

Bill, we know you read this and can i ask you to ask Ahmad the following:

1) Who is Charlotte fakeovers

2) Why are you sending them emails about lawsuits

3) Given that you know who they are and that they are potentially harming our club, and you, why are you communicating with him or her

4) Is Craig Whyte working with them in cahoots.

3) Given that you know who they are and that they are potentially harming our club, and you, why are you communicating with him or her

Craig Whyte!?

I'm bashing precisely nothing and I don't understand why you would suggest I trust Ahmad? If Chris is comfortable being named in a lawsuit against Rangers, great. Personally, I'd be worried sick. You don't seem as rational on this debate as you normally do, Frankie. Has something or someone upset you?

I'm perfectly rational.

I'm comfortable that no laws were broken by Chris or TRS. I also doubt any legal action will go ahead.

He won't answer number one. He'd have to sue himself, then give himself back his damages.

All of these clown will be off soon enough, this is just one last attempt to get as much as they can from the club before they leave.

We can only hope that when they are gone we do not get the tanned buffoon back again.

We should be very careful what we wish for.

And for the record Frank Blin would be an incredible addition to our board if we got him.