Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Spending a £3.5m bonus on more shares does not qualify as 'investing In the club'. It would be merely an exchange of shares in the stock market giving Ahmad a larger controlling stake than Green said was healthy for any one individual (more than 10%). More smoke and mirrors.

All of these clown will be off soon enough, this is just one last attempt to get as much as they can from the club before they leave.

We can only hope that when they are gone we do not get the tanned buffoon back again.

We should be very careful what we wish for.

And if we march to Hampden will we still be Queens Park?

I'm perfectly rational.

I'm comfortable that no laws were broken by Chris or TRS. I also doubt any legal action will go ahead.

You've just glibly tossed an accusation of "trusting Ahmad" at me. Very strange. Take a ten minute break, have a nice Earl Grey and then rejoin us. ;)

you sound as if you actually hope he is in bother...

Oh, that will certainly be the case for a few bears but they'll be disappointed I'd fancy...

Legal advice before asking a question - if fanzine editors had to do that before every release, there wouldn't be much point in it. :D

You've just glibly tossed an accusation of "trusting Ahmad" at me. Very strange. Take a ten minute break, have a nice Earl Grey and then rejoin us. ;)

You're the one saying fellow fans may have to prove Ahmad wrong. I suggest you take the break.... ;)

There are certainly a couple of individuals on here who seem to harbour that hope.

I don't think that's it at all. I think some people realise the potentially serious consequences of a Rangers blogger being used by one of the two warring factions as a convenient way of spreading their side of the story.

While not having a single word for the man who has said he intends to sue Rangers for millions. Bizarre.

Some people have literally backed themselves into a corner by their support of Green and Ahmad. If it means using Celtic fans to make their point or willing legal action on bears shining a light on club directors leaking club info, so be it it seems...

I don't think that's it at all. I think some people realise the potentially serious consequences of a Rangers blogger being used by one of the two warring factions as a convenient way of spreading their side of the story.

I can assure you TRS are not used by anyone. We asked the question - not Chris.

you sound as if you actually hope he is in bother...

It amazes me how some (you in this instance) can read things into the words of another (me) that isn't there.

I wish the DayGlo glove chap no harm whatsoever, indeed I've merely asked his Blog colleague, Frankie, if he took legal advice before, during or after the stuff went public.

I have to go down that route because he's no longer using RM (self banishment I believe) and I've never (as in NOT ONCE) read his Blog, followed him on Twitter or indeed have I met him face-to-face (to my knowledge) to discuss all things football.

Thanks anyway.

PS. What am I having for dinner tonight?

so you wish him well and hope all is good then (tu)

Some people have literally backed themselves into a corner by their support of Green and Ahmad. If it means using Celtic fans to make their point or willing legal action on bears shining a light on club directors leaking club info, so be it it seems...

My own opinion has gradually changed as this has gone on, I don't see what's stopping anyone looking at the facts and evidence as they come and reassessing.

It amazes ne how some (you in this instance) can read things into the words of another (me) that isn't there.

I wish the DayGlo glove chap no harm whatsoever, indeed I've merely asked his Blog colleague, Frankie, if he took legal advice before, during or after the stuff went public.

I have to go down that route because he's no longer using RM (self banishment I believe) and I've never (as in NOT ONCE) read his Blog, followed him on Twitter or indeed have I met him face-to-face (to my knowledge) to discuss all things football.

Thanks anyway.

glad you cleared that up for us....

You wish him well on the issue in question that you havnt even read...

It amazes ne how some (you in this instance) can read things into the words of another (me) that isn't there.

Thanks anyway.

Em, Chris has beeen on here the last few days and this morning!

My own opinion has gradually changed as this has gone on, I don't see what's stopping anyone looking at the facts and evidence as they come and reassessing.

That would mean admitting they were wrong from time to time - as we all are of course!

Seems very difficult for some but like I say their behaviour means they can't turn back now. We had the same issue with some people during the Whyte era.

And if we march to Hampden will we still be Queens Park?

My point was quite simple.

Hampden is owned by Queens Park not the SFA.

And even if it was, this mess (for once) does not have the SFA's grubby paws all over it.

Any marching or walking should be in the direction of Ibrox not Hampden.

Isn't it a bit strange that this guy wants paid commission for money the club has not received yet A deal brokered over 5 -10 years. take it to the limit of 10 years and that works out at 6,7 million pound a year. If it is true the he has brokered an agreement then pay him at the end of the deal or his 5% after each year when the 6,7 million is in the bank. As for reinvesting any money he get back into rangers makes a mockery of why he wants to sue the club. Why cant these guys including McMurdo be honest for once in there life.

Frankie this is the most worked up I have saw you.

Firstly Green and Ahmed can get to fuck ALONG with Mini and McColl, I am merely pointing out he may have a case re the money if it was signed off.

Christopher Graham obtained information from thon thing at Rangers, this was a breach of data protection. Much like RTC obtaining information from HMRC, although they never put their name to it. I have not been practising DPA in my role since around 2005 al a little rusty, but Christopher has breached DPA although moreso the overpaid Rangers employee.

For what it is worth I doubt much will one of this breach, but i can assure you right now you boys have made a huge error and should never have ran with that piece. I have no desire to see Christophers mum hit with a huge bill, but be careful in the future. These are big boy games and playing them with snakes. Best keeping out of it and not taking sides ;)