Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

My point was quite simple.

Hampden is owned by Queens Park not the SFA.

And even if it was, this mess (for once) does not have the SFA's grubby paws all over it.

Any marching or walking should be in the direction of Ibrox not Hampden.

That wasn't your point. Don't lie. You didn't know or couldn't remember the march to Hampden. The point that another poster made about it was on how the fans can unite. Nothing to do with the SFA and WTF are you talking about Queen's Park for? No wriggle room here, so don't even bother!

glad you cleared that up for us....

You wish him well on the issue in question that you havnt even read...

See....there you go again!!

Quote: "It amazes me how some (you in this instance) can read things into the words of another (me) that isn't there.

I wish the DayGlo glove chap no harm whatsoever, indeed I've merely asked his Blog colleague, Frankie, if he took legal advice before, during or after the stuff went public.

I have to go down that route because he's no longer using RM (self banishment I believe) and I've never (as in NOT ONCE) read his Blog, followed him on Twitter or indeed have I met him face-to-face (to my knowledge) to discuss all things football." End quote.

Why do you change my comments?

I never "wished him well" - I merely wished him "no harm whatsoever."

Fuxsake.....c'mon. Pay attention.

That wasn't your point. Don't lie. You didn't know or couldn't remember the march to Hampden. The point that another poster made about it was on how the fans can unite. Nothing to do with the SFA and WTF are you talking about Queen's Park for? No wriggle room here, so don't even bother!

More evidence of the kids who troll on here. What a ridiculous statement.

Explain to me why would we unite at Hampden?

What has any of this current mess got to do with the SFA?

More likely that you did not know that Hampden was actually owned by Queens Park and not by the SFA.

My own opinion has gradually changed as this has gone on, I don't see what's stopping anyone looking at the facts and evidence as they come and reassessing.

That is what intelligent adults do. I started out as a Green supporter and was pretty impressed by his early actions. But, like you say, facts and circumstances lead to a reassessment.

More evidence of the kids who troll on here. What a ridiculous statement.

Explain to me why would we unite at Hampden?

What has any of this current mess got to do with the SFA?

More likely that you did not know that Hampden was actually owned by Queens Park and not by the SFA.

Fans united for the march to hampden to protest against the SFA. That what the original poster was mentioning when you asked "Are we Queens Park?"

I didn't mention anything about the SFA until you brought it up??????

You are so far gone it's not real!!!

Seriously do you ever think about whats being said or think before you say it?

That is what intelligent adults do. I started out as a Green supporter and was pretty impressed by his early actions. But, like you say, facts and circumstances lead to a reassessment.

Thats a reasonable stance. People will only make up their mind using the facts they have to hand at any given time

Don't trust Imran and Bill is a numpty but would be good if Chris/Fury came on with a response as he was all over the other thread with 'i told you so ' to everyone.

He may have taken legal advice as advised by CB earlier and decided to refrain he has been looking in.

Isn't it a bit strange that this guy wants paid commission for money the club has not received yet A deal brokered over 5 -10 years. take it to the limit of 10 years and that works out at 6,7 million pound a year. If it is true the he has brokered an agreement then pay him at the end of the deal or his 5% after each year when the 6,7 million is in the bank. As for reinvesting any money he get back into rangers makes a mockery of why he wants to sue the club. Why cant these guys including McMurdo be honest for once in there life.

We are talking about a Commercial Director who was paid 350k salary to improve Ranger's commercial revenues. He then took a 100% bonus based on footballing performance. Now he wants a 5% commission for deals which he was paid a salary to source out and for which the club have not yet been paid money for.

I don't think that's it at all. I think some people realise the potentially serious consequences of a Rangers blogger being used by one of the two warring factions as a convenient way of spreading their side of the story.

Do you think Bill McMurdo is aware of these potentially serious consequences?

A Rangers employee breaching Data Protection by passing on information to Christopher Graham/TRS. If I am registered for online banking with my work email addy, overpaid colleagues of mine are not allowed to tell people my username. I don't agree with Data Pritection laws, but they are indeed laws

all true but the TRS article I read never said it received info from a Rangers employee, just that it thought IA was a RM forum user who was leaking sensitive information. IA never refuted the allegation.

We are talking about a Commercial Director who was paid 350k salary to improve Ranger's commercial revenues. He then took a 100% bonus based on footballing performance. Now he wants a 5% commission for deals which he was paid a salary to source out and for which the club have not yet been paid money for.

No way will he even pursue any legal remedy...rhetoric not reality. He was allegedly leaking information in RM and at the same time given his position and shareholding he could not stand scrutiny with his corporate governance obligations and not seeking the boards approval when he conflicted his interests via Companies Act 2006. His obligations are continuous and do not cease on his departure from the Comoany and he should not be discussing these with McMurdo that may negatively impact the share price...he has not disclosed to AIM. He will not go any where near a Court and unless it's the Financial Cindyct Authority libelling him if Rangers or it's shareholders make a complaint of which it's highly likely he would be held in default!

1st time poster, so go easy on me! Ive been a member for several years and use the site to keep up with all things to do with The Gers, so viewed from the sidelines but all this latest boardroom stuff has dragged me out the woodwork to comment!

I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but what I amazed at is that IA would be entitled to 5% fee on the negotiated commercial deals!!!! 5% This is an absolutely incredible sum, especially considering the size of the deals involved.

1. Did the whole board sanction this fee? If so why and by who? Did anyone else on the board also negotiate a similar deal? If so how many and who?

2. All these commercial deals were up for renewal in any case so the argument that IA alone gets the credit is ridiculous or that we couldnt have got similar deals in place without IA. I am sure there would have been quite a lot of interested potential commercial partners for these deals.

3. Surely as a director / shareholder - 1stly its his job as director to get new commercial deals and he should get his windfall from that with a subsequent increase in share value, not by taking 5% of the value, out of the club.

4. Out of these commercial deals, exactly what % will the club actually benefit from? 95%?

5. As these deals are over several years, surely the full amount cant be due immediately but as and when the club receives any income from them?

What is becoming increasingly obvious by the day is that the current board are intent on taking as much out of the club in the time they have left, the old line that "theyre in it for the money, thats ok by us as they will need to run the club successfully to get a return" doesnt add up anymore! It appears that their attitude is to line their pockets as much as possible no matter what state the club is in.

There are lots of different types of businessmen, including;

1. some in it for high risk, short term and make a killing

2. others that may take the view that they will underwrite the business losses for the exposure

3. and those that will take a long term view, build a successful business from top to bottom and generate profit by increasing the overall value of the company

When the shit hit the fan last year, I was hoping we had owners who fitted in to the 3rd group but it looks increasingly likely that its the 1st. If that is the case, we need them out of here and a changing of the guard! It doesnt look like they are interested in building up the capital reserves for when we get back to the top level, to enable us to compete for the league/cups and get a run in Europe! It looks like they are interested in awarding themselves 100% bonuses for each successful league championship on the way back, extortionate salaries and ridiculous cuts of all the commercial deals agreed during their time, not to mention their expenses and legal fees and board investigations and broker fees for IPO's/share offers etc, etc etc

Who replaces them? Well that i cant answer, apart from it wont be me, sorry not got the readies. What I do know is that the board we had before DM sold to Whyte, appeared to be looking after the clubs best interests, for example standing up to the deal with Whyte. The individuals are all human and may have made mistakes but on that crucial point, they were vocal, just no-one really wanted to hear what they had to say! They all warned us and I think back to how professionally run the club seemed to be back then. In addition, they also managed to significantly reduce the club debt, albeit mainly thanks to Walter/Ally and the boys with their fantastic efforts in Europe, but even still they must take great credit in running the club to a strict business plan and achieving the financial goals set.

I am not saying I want AJ/MB/PM et al back, but what I would give for a professional board, pulling in the same direction, with the common goal of doing its best for Rangers! Not just a group in it to make as much as possible as fast as possible and then gettin the F out of here. The bare faced extent of the greed of these individuals is really staring to sicken me, they may as well just be standing behind every Rangers fan at the auto teller and mugging us in broad day light, as thats basically whats happening! Get Tae, every single one of them, tarnished by all this recent shite!!!

I'd like some evidence to support the claims that he has concluded 67 million pounds worth of commercial deals that will benefit the club

I'd also like some legal/written assurances he was investing money into the club before I start believing anything IA says.

I still think bill has chosen the wrong horse to back here!

McMurdo consistently backs the wrong horse, and consistently advises the punters to back the wrong horse. Whore for hire ?.

I can't believe that 'Resting in my account' is still posting on here.

Why not squire? I do t think there is anyone that thinks I am a rabid, filthy Bheast and most accept I am a Rangers fan.

Because I have the audacity to question those I feel are harming my club should I be banned and silenced? This isn't the ££ swamp squire