Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

all true but the TRS article I read never said it received info from a Rangers employee, just that it thought IA was a RM forum user who was leaking sensitive information. IA never refuted the allegation.

Noone is saying it wasn't Imran, the issue is the Rangers employee that told Christopher in the first place was breaking the law. Chris may have done his best to word it so it looked like he was speculating, but a lot of us said at the time he had left himself wide open for a comeback which might prove to be the case.

If Bloggers like Christopher didn't take sides we would be grand

Chris ie merely representing the facts and in doing so his representation will not to be the liking of those who undermine the truth! FACT and in evidencing the facts this does not meet the corporate governance obligations which Imran should follow to act in the best interest of his employers...FACT!

so you wish him well and hope all is good then (tu)

That's right, I wish Chris Graham nothing but the best. As I make clear to him whenever we speak privately, as we've done several times. Oh sorry, did I just prick your little fantasy of black v white, Imran v Graham with everyone on one side or the other?

The problem with guys like Ahmed and his ilk is they spout, what would appear on the surface to be nonsense, but can often end up costing someone something.

Exactly. That's known as the "Robert Maxwell" model. Never mind if it's true, sue whoever says it.

Ive posted on his comments a similar question to my one earlier about Charlotte. It went straight into moderation(it tells you this) and now it has completely disappeared.

I think Imran has slipped up here and unless Bill answers the question, he will be guilty of a cover up as well. Perhaps if any of you are not straight into moderation on his blog or regular commenters, you could put my question up to ensure it is on record. Here it is:

Bill, can i ask you to ask Ahmad the following:

1) Who is Charlotte fakeovers

2) Why are you sending them emails about lawsuits

3) Given that you know who they are and that they are potentially harming our club, and you, why are you communicating with him or her

4) Is Craig Whyte working with them in cahoots.

That's right, I wish Chris Graham nothing but the best. As I make clear to him whenever we speak privately, as we've done several times. Oh sorry, did I just prick your little fantasy of black v white, Imran v Graham with everyone on one side or the other?

Are you two timing me you fkr :5536:

good first post Heed (tu)

Cheers, in the time it took me to get it all of my chest, the point has been made by others, but no matter, the extent of the current board sanctioning payments/bonuses and expenses to line their own pockets is now gone way beyond the pale!

you did yes

Gutted now

18 pages of charge, counter-charge and speculation. As each hour passes the plot thickens and the squabbles between our former employees, our board members and the wanabee's, become ever wilder and even more fantastical than they already are.

I'm still awaiting a FORMAL statement from the club in relation to Ahmad's claims. Let's squash this one immediately with the pertinent facts. Is that too much to ask?

If, as some seem to think, the club has rejected the claims set out in Ahmad's original letter of 22nd June, let the club say so openly. No legal process has been initiated (to the best of my knowledge), so they will not be in breach of any rules of evidence.

Let's hear from the club about Ahmad's 5% bonus and his £67 million worth of deals, and why, in light of the Ahmad letter (and Green's alleged support of Ahmad's case) did they agree to bring Green back in any capacity?

Do you think Bill McMurdo is aware of these potentially serious consequences?

I don't know Bill McMurdo at all but his blogs make it look like he's a willing/eager mouthpiece for Imran. If he keeps quoting Imran, I guess Bill's in the clear. It's when journos/bloggers don't reveal their sources that trouble can commence.

I think a few people are making some leaps here. One of the biggest being that Ahmad is telling the truth.

Exactly right. Too many dismissive comments based on very little facts. I'm interested to see where Ahmad goes with this as he's apparently made his bed...

Chris ie merely representing the facts and in doing so his representation will not to be the liking of those who undermine the truth! FACT and in evidencing the facts this does not meet the corporate governance obligations which Imran should follow to act in the best interest of his employers...FACT!

You don't get it son, it is how Christopher came about the info

I'd like some evidence to support the claims that he has concluded 67 million pounds worth of commercial deals that will benefit the club

I'd also like some legal/written assurances he was investing money into the club before I start believing anything IA says.

I still think bill has chosen the wrong horse to back here!

Spot on Kev I don't trust IA or CG anymore and I don't trust the likes of McColl or mini either but we the fans are having the piss ripped out of us by every cunt at the moment and I don't believe Imrans claims he would put that money back into Rangers, that's like shoplifting from a charity shop to donate whatever you stole back to them, fucking stupid.

Lawfully, the proof whereof shall lie on the accuser...where's the evidence to substantiate your inference of apparent wrongdoing by someone/entity. Therefore, best to remain silent if one has no substantive proof as you will also have to establish a tort was broken in the first place! It was and hence the removal of Imran as he had a fiduciary duty as commercial director and he conflicted his interests under the Companies Act..Imran and not others'!

I'm sick of the fuckin lot of them.

I have been wary of Green, Ahmad etc for a while and the trust has gone so Ive now come to the conclusion that perhaps McColl, King etc are the best option for us.

Surely it cant be any worse than this shite !

I am undecided about Craig Mather and I believe he invested 1 million pounds but get the rest of the Board to fuck.

Our club is being destroyed by fuckin rogues.

Very strange guy. He's still going to sue us but he's going to invest it as soon as he gets it? :blink::blink::blink:

And what are these deals he's done that amounts to 67million?

Funny how none of these deals have ever been talked about. If he had done deals that are going to benefit Rangers for 5- 10 years then surely it would be big news? We haven't heard a thing about any deals he's done that will benefit Rangers.

Oh dear looks like some if those prematurely ejaculating in the earlier thread are now ontheback foot again.

On that thread any Pishpek in the DR must be true

In this one they want proof

Just like the takeover they don't want to ask TBK the same questions as everybody else.

McColl buys in cashes out

Mini rides on everyone elses coat tails

King. Makes Whyte look straight. Only saving grace is he's a bear

Get rid of theboard if you must but not in favour if these robbing dicks.

Lawfully, the proof whereof shall lie on the accuser...where's the evidence to substantiate your inference of apparent wrongdoing by someone/entity. Therefore, best to remain silent if one has no substantive proof as you will also have to establish a tort was broken in the first place! It was and hence the removal of Imran as he had a fiduciary duty as commercial director and he conflicted his interests under the Companies Act..Imran and not others'!

Thou shalt not steal :)

Using few fancy words dowsnt do nothing for your argument, it is known in certain circles the identity of the overpaid Rangers employee, passing on sensitive information was ilegal. The information was damning I agree, but its the same as HMRC giving Daly sensitive information breaching Data Protection.

This I believe heaps more pressure on Brian Stockbridge, as He at the fans meeting, Denied emphatically that no 5% deals from any deals done namely Blackthorn, Puma etc.....

He is the financial director, so is it Stockbridge's word VS Ahmads word then ??

Really? That is interesting. Did he deny exactly 5%, or say no percentage deals? (i.e. did he leave himself wriggle-room?)

Thou shalt not steal :)

Using few fancy words dowsnt do nothing for your argument, it is known in certain circles the identity of the overpaid Rangers employee, passing on sensitive information was ilegal. The information was damning I agree, but its the same as HMRC giving Daly sensitive information breaching Data Protection.

who do you want it to be?

and what should happen to them?