Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Ive posted on his comments a similar question to my one earlier about Charlotte. It went straight into moderation(it tells you this) and now it has completely disappeared.

I think Imran has slipped up here and unless Bill answers the question, he will be guilty of a cover up as well. Perhaps if any of you are not straight into moderation on his blog or regular commenters, you could put my question up to ensure it is on record. Here it is:

Bill, can i ask you to ask Ahmad the following:

1) Who is Charlotte fakeovers

2) Why are you sending them emails about lawsuits

3) Given that you know who they are and that they are potentially harming our club, and you, why are you communicating with him or her

4) Is Craig Whyte working with them in cahoots.

I just posted your 1 to 4 questions mate and the same thing happened to me, went to moderation, then disappeared, he's obviously hiding something mate!

It's quite enlightening watching some people fall over themselves to believe Imran's fantasy. I think Frankie has covered the position rather well and probably in a less confrontational way than I would so I'll leave it at that. :pipe:

Right, I'm currently deleting allegations of illegal activity. Any such allegations are serious and should not be posted without strong evidence to back them up.

100% agree........

Also, can't understand fellow Bears...

Any Rangers fan who has stood up for our club on tv in the last decade or so, has been ridiculed by their own fans! Disgraceful .

I'm genuinely at a loss for words.

I'm not - Ahmad wants us to know that suing Rangers will help us and he promises to hand the money back if he wins. I wonder if he'll hand back all the legal fees the club will have to expend.

Bill McMurdo has disappeared so far up the arses of Green & Ahmad that we can no longer see the soles of his shoes. That he would aid Ahmad by publishing that literally beyond belief blaming of others is the most damning indictment imaginable. Actually, scrub that, I couldn't have imagined that as an outcome.

No one would have believed it.

Dirty dishonest, manipulative, thieving bastards - and Ahmad seems to think he might yet have a welcome at Ibrox? McMurdo thinks he deserves our support?

Ahmad should come along with Craig Whyte and see in an instant how much the support distinguish between the pair.

Right, I'm currently deleting allegations of illegal activity. Any such allegations are serious and should not be posted without strong evidence to back them up.

Seems a few on here would really love to see a fellow Bear get into hot water. Their hatred is mind boggling and barely concealed.

100% agree........

Also, can't understand fellow Bears...

Any Rangers fan who has stood up for our club on tv in the last decade or so, has been ridiculed by their own fans! Disgraceful .

It is as if those voices were welcomed in our time of need but now that the club is on an apparent steady footing, they can all do one. Some are taking sides and we can expect debate on which path they chose but they are still entitled to a voice.

I just cannot believe or ttrust a word coming out from anyone in this whole fiasco.

Only solution is a total clearout of the board room and a new CEO.

Totally disgusted by all that's going on and the people running our club. This goes back to SDM.

I would go for David Longmuir to come in as our CEO. At least then we had a real Rangers man at the top of the club.

Imran explained to me...The real question...should be:

Why was a man responsible for bringing millions into the club in a short period of time sent packing and who benefits from this money machine’s removal?

or..."Imran, tell me, how come you're so good?" :wub:

Money machine, lolz.

You have to ask though, if this claim is genuine and these commercial deals are proven to be signed, with the project income, then it makes a mockery of a lot of statements, or do these tie in with Mathers statement about plans layer for the future gathering momentum now?

However this is gonna boil down to a show us the deals now........

Unless they are in the interims under future expectations or something.

But like many would rather get back to the football, till the accounts are digested and explained one way or another, wish they would all stop their pish.

You, scarkev and D'art are the best posters on here

In Sales there are bookings and there are billings (aka revenues). Booking something means nothing until you actually bill/invoice for it. Salesmen should be paid their commission on what actually happens and not what 'might happen'. Who says 67 Million actually turns out to be 67 million? pay someone once the revenues have come in not sooner.

ps. the number 67 is a funny one to come up with ..is it a cryptic clue ?

It's quite enlightening watching some people fall over themselves to believe Imran's fantasy. I think Frankie has covered the position rather well and probably in a less confrontational way than I would so I'll leave it at that. :pipe:

Okay I don't like some of the things Fury says or implies on the forum about other BEARS, but in this I am going to agree this is a bit of a jump reaction from some.

Been reading the thread and the blog most of the day at work and seen people jump on "Chris Graham/MM" GTF (on the word of Imran), but believe Imran "might" have the ability to obtain 5% of any deals, as he views it, this would certainly be paid as it came in not in a lump sum up front in the hope the contract finishes.

As someone else pointed out the John Brown moment on our steps

"Show us the deal!"

I don't understand why we appear to be getting into these little "draw the line and stand one side or the other yah bassa!". Chris and MM are Bears too, however misguided they can be at times and should be judged on each view seperately, bound to get something right sometimes :thumbup:

This guy Imran has got some deals working for us (would be wrong to say he has not) but he is chancing his fecking arm and in my opinion his SOLE reason for doing this is to create even more divisions in respective camps (which we should not have). This is certainly (imo) a devide and conquor routine and for Bill to have any part of it is just ludicrous. This is becoming the straw that is moving me away from Green as I think this is a feckng set up for him to become chairman. i am sorry, how the feck did Bill not spot the flaw in "I am going to sue your Rangers for £3m+ but hey I am going to give it back as I am a nice guy!".

I am happy to state now I would be happy enough to see someone other that this "recent" bunch getting anywhere near the Blue Room unless on cleaning duties.

Complete cleanout and someone else willing to protect our wonderful club, not make a fecking £Mil out of her. Minimum board level wages and bonus structure agreed with fan input too, not just board members and share holders looking after their own sh1t. Is King the answer I don't know, I don't believe the BK's or McColl have sh1t input as they never seem to front up when required.

This is just a distraction technique, keep your eyes open for what they are really trying to do behind the scenes.