Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Celtic got 25m for five years from Nike. The Puma deal will be around this.

Blackthorn are probably paying between 500k and 1m a year for their name on the strip.

Catering may bring in a few million a year.

Still a long way short of the 67m.

1) Sponsors dont sign 10 year deals in football

2) You must be mental if you think we can get £134m of sponsorship over that period in todays market and current condition. (tu)

well in truth I was being rather disingenuous.

Though in saying that 13 mill a year for Puma, Sports direct, and Blackthorn chuck in a few advertising contracts catering deals hospitality and general catering, boot deals car dealership sponsors, then I would hope even in the current economical climate that would be closer that 6.7 mill.

Celtic got 25m for five years from Nike. The Puma deal will be around this.

Blackthorn are probably paying between 500k and 1m a year for their name on the strip.

Catering may bring in a few million a year.

Still a long way short of the 67m.

I agree it sounds like pash but even with your numbers and projected over 10 years then its possible or even understated.

Bill is meant to be producing the LIST so lets see,

on McBluff's page i asked a question , " ask imran where the £22 million has gone in the last 8 months " , hardly an offensive question void of any swearing but deleted .....

why ? maybe because it hits right to the core of our problems , green & co have been found out

With all due respect, it wont be anything like that in our current position.

TLM see on Thursday night mate I noticed a question was asked regarding the sponsor deal with puma. Now I'm sure the answer posted that it was of a similar level to some of the premiership teams.

Now I don't recall a follow up question so do we have any idea which premiership he meant? Is it similar levels to Cardiff or Motherwell?

well in truth I was being rather disingenuous.

Though in saying that 13 mill a year for Puma, Sports direct, and Blackthorn chuck in a few advertising contracts catering deals hospitality and general catering, boot deals car dealership sponsors, then I would hope even in the current economical climate that would be closer that 6.7 mill.

Back in 2010 when we were not playing in the 3rd tier our income for sponsorship and advertising was £6m including the £3m from JJB.

To think we can now get double that, never mind match it, again, with all due respect,is crazy. (tu)

I really don't know what to say anymore, my brain is frazzled!

I am the same but It does make sense everything Ahmed and Green are saying. If only Green hadn't allowed the extortionate wage bills and the involvement of the Easdale character, I would trust him!

There does seem to be a smear campaign by those who want the club for their own showmanship, and the media who are running scared of Green. So far, they appear to be winning.

1 thing doesn't change though - the board of directors and other staff are Greedy bastards risking our club, our money for their own flambouyant lifestyles.

I am the same but It does make sense everything Ahmed and Green are saying. If only Green hadn't allowed the extortionate wage bills and the involvement of the Easdale character, I would trust him!

There does seem to be a smear campaign by those who want the club for their own showmanship, and the media who are running scared of Green. So far, they appear to be winning.

1 thing doesn't change though - the board of directors and other staff are Greedy bastards risking our club, our money for their own flambouyant lifestyles.

Hear hear. They have been swindled

Anyone who believes that IA will sue the club, and then reinvest the money back into the club, deserves people like him running their club. Sadly, the rest of us do not.

These folk think we believe that them buying shares in the club which will be held in their own name = putting money into the club.

It fucking isn't and I wish they'd stop treating us like children.

just cant see why they'd purposely harm the club when they have big shares in us. ofcourse they are trying to make themselves money but they can only do that by making us stronger. as for paul murray and that they dont want to put money into the club but want to run us while getting well paid.

why do people call on others to divulge why they back Green and Co when they can't answer why they support the others and why thye have not achieved anything for the Club in it's time of need

no idea I havnt seen any who do that.

Everyone, and I mean every last person who supports the others can explain in great detail why.

Do you not follow this forum its full of reasons even this thread should you care to have a look (tu)