Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

First post, please go easy on me! I'm a big fan of this forum, been lurking for too long I think.

I just feel that Green and Ahmed are doing as much damage as they can in order to force a pay off in order to get rid of them. I'm sick of all these sharks and shysters hanging on to our great club, if there was some way in order for fans to get involved and buy them out I would be first in with my contribution.

WATP

so when you look at the timing of ahmads claim and greens reappearance,do you think they have been trying to blackmail the club?

Blackmail? No, that's a strong word to use.

They're just wanting to best possible deal before they ride off into the sunset. And ride off they will soon enough...

Of course it is wrong, but if it is indeed the case then I don't see what good decrying the message nor the messenger will do. He has said he wants to give it back, lets hold him to it.

I will reiterate, BOTH sides are snakes and should not be near our club.

Christopher Graham and a club employee committed a crime, that too is "wrong".

So we can have him at the club for ever and ever? :drugang:

I'd rather he took the money and fucked off, I think.

I'm amused to see Imran going after Chris Graham and Malcolm Murray. The ones he should be worried about are the McColl/Blin/Mini camp. Because I rather suspect that, if they can get the votes and access to all the accounts, contracts and correspondance, they will absolutely nail him.

And I have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed. In the early days, I had felt that Green & Co. were doing a good job. I even had arguments over it with friends who were better connected to the Scottish business world than me. Unfortunately, the truth is slowly seeping out. These guys are exactly what was described to me ... bottom feeders looking to suck as much money out of Rangers in as short a time as possible. And we should be grateful to Jim McColl for calling them out.

He isn't saying he would give the 3.5m back. He's saying he would reinvest it, that's different and would basically be the club financing him enlarging his shareholding. So how would he do this, buy buying shares so the money would go out of the club into whoever sells him the shares pockets. That doesn't invest money into the club it takes it out. In the case of the additional £500,000 that would also never see the inside of the clubs accounts as it again would go into the pockets of whoever was selling him the shares. Perhaps he has it in mind to suggest that a settlement where his 3.5m would be exchanged for equity in the club, well that would be him getting shares for nothing as the club if it lost in a court case would probably end up paying both sides legal costs.

Basically I don't see this reaching a court, he knows the club is tight for cash and wouldn't want to pay more legal fees, so he threatens legal action to try and grab some cash via an out of court settlement which would be brokered by CG. The problem with that is if he is sighting CG as a witness he can hardly be seen as even handed in the proceedings. There are two way that folk might describe this as, one is chancing it, the other is a con. I'll let you all decide on which you think is more accurate.

I'm amused to see Imran going after Chris Graham and Malcolm Murray. The ones he should be worried about are the McColl/Blin/Mini camp. Because I rather suspect that, if they can get the votes, they will absolutely nail him.

And I have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed. In the early days, I had felt that Green & Co. were doing a good job. I even had arguments over it with friends who were better connected to the Scottish business world than me. Unfortunately, the truth is slowly seeping out. These guys are exactly what was described to me ... bottom feeders looking to suck as much money out of Rangers in as short a time as possible. And we should be grateful to Jim McColl for calling them out.

It looks to me like the death throes of people who discredit themselves more each week.

It's no wonder McCollco don't say anything when Ahmad and Green say it all.

I think the chances of Imran taking legal action are pretty minimal to be honest. If he was going to do so, he'd have done so in the intervening three weeks since he sent the original letter - especially since Rangers have apparently dismissed his claim. As with his previous attempts at getting a pay off, this is arguably all about trying to make some more money out of the club. How much did he receive for organising club loans in the past again?

As for Ahmad being a 'money-machine' and the rest of the McMurdo article, I'll let others decide on the quality of the piece.

Frankie agree with you on this one. IA is starting to sound like Whyte as well. Suing everyone in sight.

It looks to me like the death throes of people who discredit themselves more each week.

It's no wonder McCollco don't say anything when Ahmad and Green say it all.

McColl is much to smart for that and his team has much better discipline. Heard anything from Blin? Heard anything recently from Murray?

McColl is much to smart for that and his team has much better discipline. Heard anything from Blin? Heard anything recently from Murray?

Nope. I'm beginning to think it's them paying Jack to work for Greenco though...! ;)

Frankie agree with you on this one. IA is starting to sound like Whyte as well. Suing everyone in sight.

I don't think IA has ever denied he was posting on this forum.

That says it all for me so his attempts to obtain a pay-off lack credibility.

I'm amused to see Imran going after Chris Graham and Malcolm Murray. The ones he should be worried about are the McColl/Blin/Mini camp. Because I rather suspect that, if they can get the votes and access to all the accounts, contracts and correspondance, they will absolutely nail him.

Are you not concerned at McColl's way of working here, though? Wilfully driving down the share price with carefully timed media leaks in order to force the hand of those he sees as his opponents? Refusing to invest, laughably claiming his money "is not necessary here"? Repeatedly being drawn into a war of words, i.e. Green "does not deserve one penny"? Dictating the makeup of the new board and insisting an ex-David Murray era non-exec gets an executive position? Who exactly appointed McColl as kingmaker and rabble-rouser in chief until he gets his way?

Are you not concerned at McColl's way of working here, though? Wilfully driving down the share price with carefully timed media leaks in order to force the hand of those he sees as his opponents? Refusing to invest, laughably claiming his money "is not necessary here"? Repeatedly being drawn into a war of words, i.e. Green "does not deserve one penny"? Dictating the makeup of the new board and insisting an ex-David Murray era non-exec gets an executive position? Who exactly appointed McColl as kingmaker and rabble-rouser in chief until he gets his way?

The share price has not fallen since McColl went public.

As is the case for any share-holder he's entitled to make his opinions known if he feels his investment is under threat. Just like Blue Pitch did with Easdale, why shouldn't be (and/or the bloc of investors he's supposed to represent) do the same?

He could always post under an alias on here I suppose?

Nope. I'm beginning to think it's them paying Jack to work for Greenco though...! ;)

There is such a thing as a Scottish business establishment. McColl, Blin & Murray are fully paid up members. Green & Imran not. One day they will head off back down south with their gains (ill-gotten or not). Jack still has to work up here.

The share price has not fallen since McColl went public.

As is the case for any share-holder he's entitled to make his opinions known if he feels his investment is under threat. Just like Blue Pitch did with Easdale, why shouldn't be (and/or the bloc of investors he's supposed to represent) do the same?

He could always post under an alias on here I suppose?

Or he could tell Mini to give Jackson exclusives?

Frankie both sides are as bad as eachother, snakes.

There is such a thing as a Scottish business establishment. McColl, Blin & Murray are fully paid up members. Green & Imran not. One day they will head off back down south with their gains (ill-gotten or not). Jack still has to work up here.

Jack can work where he wants but I'd prefer he wasn't associated with our club. Does worry me that he's been the ever-present constant throughout though. He'll be one of the few that know the full story.