Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Gotta to say without taking sides at present, what if there is an element of truth in the figures for the next 5 to 10 years, seems an awful lot of folk more eager to believe we are going back into admin than acknowledge that things maybe while not ideal aren't as black as some would have us believe.

To many if's and but's about at the moment! The accounts need to be published and evidence of these commercial deals have to be seen before any of us can formulate an informed opinion.

I think the clue was in the statement where it said over the next 5 -10 years

See if you can find any other clue's while you are there, this circus parade needs to stop. BTW does commission not normally get paid on money in the bank and certainly not 5 to 10 years before.

Gotta to say without taking sides at present, what if there is an element of truth in the figures for the next 5 to 10 years, seems an awful lot of folk more eager to believe we are going back into admin than acknowledge that things maybe while not ideal aren't as black as some would have us believe.

Not to mention when the merchandising money starts flying in from our deal with the Dallas Cowboys!

FFS man, wake up.

Scare campaign in full effect ;)

I'd like some evidence to support the claims that he has concluded 67 million pounds worth of commercial deals that will benefit the club

I'd also like some legal/written assurances he was investing money into the club before I start believing anything IA says.

I still think bill has chosen the wrong horse to back here!

Without evidence, he is merely offering assertions here and they appear to be wildly speculative and overly optimistic.

Too many smokescreens and not enough facts. All he has supplied here is in an unjustified claim and another that he made an offer to invest his "winnings".

Why take it out to reinvest, thus costing the Club more money and also harming investor confidence with yet more bad publicity? It doesn't add up for me.

Again, too many people claiming to care for the Club, yet seem hell bent on harming its reputation or taking cash from the coffers.

Time for them to make good on their laudable words with actions that back them up. Not seeing much evidence of that at all.

What the fuck is going on guys.all these pricks pissing about, I will sue the club and fuck knows wit,I'm sick to the stomach with all this you would have thought that after all the shit the club,s been through the power,s that be would able to calm every cunt down.but not one of them have rangers at heart except one man,and his name is......

......super ally

I'm going to court, force the club to defend itself in the action thereby incurring legal fees, then If I win I will then take the money from the club .... & give it back to the club <cr>

Can someone please tell me the logic in this ??

So one side we have Jim McColl, a billionaire who says we're going into administration by Christmas but his money "is not necessary here".

On the other side we have Imran Ahmad, who says he's suing the club for £3.4m so he can “re-invest the money in the club”.

And people are seriously asking me to choose one of these two sides?

Someone wake me up when this farce is over, please.

I'd say this proves my point from the locked CG thread. Chris isn't a neutral observer in this debate any longer, he's an active participant. This is serious stuff. Chris would be well advised to heed Walt White's words to Hank in Breaking Bad: tread lightly.

What because Bill McMurdo said it?

Wow - just as i predicted this morning - McMurdo gets used again to put out the "counter" to this mornings anti regime press release.

but come on - he's going to sue the club then give it the money back ?

And these super duper "deals" are over the next 5 or 10 years, which is it Bill and what "deals" are they ?

Oh and if so confident about control of the % of shares to win an EGM why not simply DENY it in the first place ?

I expect the next chapter in this sorry affair will be another Pro-regime line fed via the Sun over shirt sales or the DR linking Whyte once again into the mix on Greens side.

Total shame upon the lot of them

"I had also offered to reinvest all my bonus proceeds plus an additional extra £500k of my own money back into the club"

How about you just hand over your £500k and we'll move on then.

Is this guy for real? As Rangers fans we've been treated to some top quality pish over the past year or so but this is definitely right up there as a title contender.

This guy is nothing but a scheming, dirty leech.

I'm going to court, force the club to defend itself in the action thereby incurring legal fees, then If I win I will then take the money from the club .... & give it back to the club <cr>

Can someone please tell me the logic in this ??

Not to mention the fact that I'm not sure we can spare £3.4m at the moment, even for the short amount of time before Imran hands it all back... :belm2:

See if you can find any other clue's while you are there, this circus parade needs to stop. BTW does commission not normally get paid on money in the bank and certainly not 5 to 10 years before.

Where does it say he would get paid up front for it?

Will Graham & Murray run back to the Rhebel Rag to get their counter in? Or will they be able to manage it through FF?

Their counter? Which element of that statement requires a counter? It's the most ridiculous thing i've ever read. Imran has told us HE IS SUING RANGERS!! FFS!