Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Jim McColl and Paul Murray may have less shares than you. However they aren't the ones threatening to sue to club and use it's own money to buy more shares. That's verging on Shyte territory Imran......

Divide and conquer................lets use Chris, as he is getting pelters by the fans, I used to think Bill was intelligent as well.

suppose IA will put the money in his Mum's account before he can transfer it back into the Club.

I'm suing you mate, but I'm going to give you the money back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my fucking god.

How can anyone type that up and not think "fuck this sounds stupid"? :lol:

Fair enough. I've just mugged someone. Gonna go and find him in a minute and give him his wallet and phone back. (tu)

I'm suing you mate, but I'm going to give you the money back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my fucking god.

Must be honest mate, i have heard some bullshit in my time. But this takes some beating.

Said all along only people with an emotional attachment have Rangers at heart.Money men could'nt give a monkeys and will stand on anyones toes to get what they want,playing with our emotions is of little consequence to them.Its the nature of the beast...so to speak.!!!!!

Must be honest mate, i have heard some bullshit in my time. But this takes some beating.

It's seriously bad minst, he's so caught up in the blog and the rush to get it out he doesn't even realise how fucking stupid it sounds.

I'm honestly raging at this but I just can't stop laughing at it either

Oh my fucking god.

It's like something out of a shite comedy.... Imran on the big screen demanding money paid to him Dr Evil style and then getting paid out and stating but it's ok I'll put it all straight back.......

This roaster Mcmurdo needs to have a serious word with himself...... And as for the Hamilton.....FFS!!!