Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

It highlights again Christopher trying to play with the big boys and getting found out. If he wasn't in a rush to chose sides and do their bidding, he may not have potentially got involved in a multi million pound lawsuit.

If IMran Ahmed is due money, he is due money. Lets push him on reinvesting it along with another £500k. Our support lives in fairyland, business to these people is business. Our emotional attachment means nothing to them. We need to wait for the accounts and have both sides lay out their plans

Its true the club does owe me money. In my view the full £3.4m is only due because of the way Chris Graham and Malcolm Murray leaked a story about me without any investigation or proof. I believe they continue to leak confidential club information such as this to the press in a misguided attempt to wage a propaganda campaign to win the forthcoming EGM.

Given this, I’d say it’s a good job RM mods defied threats from FF and refused to divulge details of posters on this site.

To be honest, the curious part of me is glad this blog is out, we might as well see different sides of the story, I don't believe anyone about anything at the moment, and remain hugely concerned at the way all concerned are conducting their business. And the sensible part of me is angry with whoever leaked the story and angry at this response coming via a blog.

It's got to be the worst blog I have ever read... worrying this is he wrote it and never once thought.... "What is this shite I'm typing"

Now he's left Backing him man.... Frightening :lol:

Mate I wish he had a "I was sitting typing on the table thinking it was the laptop and was wondering why nothing was showing on the screen" type blog :lol:

If this is true then I am stumped. Wish they would all just shake hands and all back the one horse which is Rangers.

If PM, McColl etc want what is best for Rangers then get in a room, talk it out with everyone and invest your mouth with cash to Rangers!

Everyone prospers including the club - in an ideal world obviously.

Also...why sue Rangers to put the money back in? That's weird not the principle.

Its true the club does owe me money. In my view the full £3.4m is only due because of the way Chris Graham and Malcolm Murray leaked a story about me without any investigation or proof. I believe they continue to leak confidential club information such as this to the press in a misguided attempt to wage a propaganda campaign to win the forthcoming EGM.

Given this, I’d say it’s a good job RM mods defied threats from FF and refused to divulge details of posters on this site.

Thank fuck Rangers Media had the brain cells not to get involved with such dodgey information.

If he was negotiating deals for the club while he was a paid employee why the fuck is he getting 5% of the deal as a commission ?

This is just as bad if not worse than the 100% bonuses paid out to directors for the team gaining promotion.

we need a big brush to clear the whole lot of these greedy bastards out.

Bonuses and incentive schemes for senior management as per IPO

Your obsession with Chris Graham/FF is very strange.

Given this, you have to ask how many people have been releasing sensitive information and who from certain sites have been receiving it

If this is true then I am stumped. Wish they would all just shake hands and all back the one horse which is Rangers.

If PM, McColl etc want what is best for Rangers then get in a room, talk it out with everyone and invest your mouth with cash to Rangers!

Everyone prospers including the club - in an ideal world obviously.

Also...why sue Rangers to put the money back in? That's weird not the principle.

I wish every single one of the snakes would fuck off user their rock. That said, IA has the right to feel cheated given the way a Club employee and Christopher Graham went about their business with the blog. He might also feel aggrieved that people who have put no money into the club are trying to take control. The point is both sides should be allowed their say and we need to stop listening to black propaganda from one side. IA has a point as none of us would like to be swindled after a lot of hard work, again though I would emphasise every one of the snakes on both sides need to fuck off, taking their pet bloggers with them.

What proof do you have that Green and Ahmad are crooks? Interesting that you dont use this term for King. Sums it up really

did green not say on television he " conned whyte ?? " i'd say that was proof enough that greens a crook

So it turns out that "the only way Green and co. can make money is from a healthy, successful Rangers" line that's been trotted out by so many, for so long, is not quite true. They can also make money by suing the arse off an unhealthy Rangers playing in the third tier of Scottish football. Who'd have thought it? :ohmy: