Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

Telling people to eff off doesn't work for me. I would prefer to see them stop airing dirty laundry about each other and just give us fans the clarity of what is going on with the club finances and what they intend on doing to help the clubs financial status thrive for the long term.

B*tching back and forth about Chris Graham, Imran and whoever else does the club no good and just makes us look amateur.

Your obsession with Chris Graham/FF is very strange.

I beg your pardon? I thought I was obsessed with Mark Dingwall? Maybe I'm a dual obsessive? As a reminder for those lacking in dexterity, Chris (whom incidentally I've met and like) has been named as the reason for a lawsuit which is about to be launched against Rangers. Would you say that's good news for Chris? I'd say he'd be well-advised to ignore rabble-rousers, take a step back and tread very carefully. If you disagree, would you care to tell us why?

Telling people to eff off doesn't work for me. I would prefer to see them stop airing dirty laundry about each other and just give us fans the clarity of what is going on with the club finances and what they intend on doing to help the clubs financial status thrive for the long term.

B*tching back and forth about Chris Graham, Imran and whoever else does the club no good and just makes us look amateur.

Telling them to eff off with a 9mm in Their face is much more effective ;)

I beg your pardon? I thought I was obsessed with Mark Dingwall? Maybe I'm a dual obsessive? As a reminder for those lacking in dexterity, Chris (whom incidentally I've met and like) has been named as the reason for a lawsuit which is about to be launched against Rangers. Would you say that's good news for Chris? I'd say he'd be well-advised to ignore rabble-rousers, take a step back and tread very carefully. If you disagree, would you care to tell us why?

:lol: Named by the same person who says he's going to give the damages from said lawsuit back to the defendant afterwards! Fucking hell.

Genuinely don't even know where to start with this one.

As for Ahmad talking about the "morally correct thing to do", talk about irony overload. It seems he is looking to extract money from Rangers in any way possible, be it via salary, pay-offs, legal action, shares.

We could do a lot worse than just clearing the whole place out and starting again.

I beg your pardon? I thought I was obsessed with Mark Dingwall? Maybe I'm a dual obsessive? As a reminder for those lacking in dexterity, Chris (whom incidentally I've met and like) has been named as the reason for a lawsuit which is about to be launched against Rangers. Would you say that's good news for

Chris? I'd say he'd be well-advised to ignore rabble-rousers, take a step back and tread very carefully. If you disagree, would you care to tell us why?

You are.

I dont care if it's good or bad for Chris Graham, he doesn't concern me in the slightest.

:lol: Named by the same person who says he's going to give the damages from said lawsuit back to the defendant afterwards! Fucking hell.

Sure, it sounds about as credible as Celtic winning the CL. But the point is Chris' actions are (apparently) being specifically named in the action. As I said, it's a good job RM ignored threats/blackmail from FF and refused to contravene the DPA by revealing a poster's identity. Otherwise, they may also have been cited. Defending a law-suit is not fun and it's not cheap. But what do I know? I'm just obsessed with Chris, apparently. Or is it Mark? So confusing.

Imran Hits Back

Posted on August 13, 2013by billmcmurdo

Here is a statement from Imran regarding both the commission due him and the Rangers Media incident, which I am reliably told is a possible breach of the Data Protection Act:

I am reliably told that McMurdo is talking complete rubbish and that RM did not breach the Act. Perhaps McMurdo should have given RM the right to respond before writing such drivel.

I am reliably told that McMurdo is talking complete rubbish and that RM did not breach the Act. Perhaps McMurdo should have given RM the right to respond before writing such drivel.

I don't think he means RM Big Boss Man, rather the Rangers employee (dum de dum) that gave Chris the info that IA was posting on here.

Anyone who believes that IA will sue the club, and then reinvest the money back into the club, deserves people like him running their club. Sadly, the rest of us do not.

"I am suing for 5% commission on 67m of deals - which may or may not ever materialise depending on how gullible you are - but I want to assure you that I have the clubs best interests at heart and will reinvest every penny in the club". Is this seriously genuine? Surely nobody would be stupid enough to believe a con like that? If McMurdo's actually written that article then I'm at a loss for words.

now that Ive stopped laughing..

We are beinf told without a hint of a brass neck that this phannie as well as being on a massive screw in salary and bonus also managed to write in to his own contract a 5% kick back on ALL deals done by the club...

Fekn great work if you can get it <cr>

£67m of deals sounds impressive then it is slipped in "over next 5-10 years" - somewhat less impressive.

More "we've got more shares than them talk" to- pretty poor statement from IA

Things getting desperate for them.

oh and of course he will re invest the money

I am no fan of ahmad however given the state of us... IF HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH then 6.7 million per year would be astounding business.

I re-iterate if he is telling the truth.