*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

EDIT team news:

RANGERS (4-4-1-1): Gallacher; Hegarty, Faure, McCulloch, Wallace; Little, Black, Law, Macleod; Shiels; Daly

SUBS: Smith (GK), Templeton, Aird, Murdoch, Gasparotto, McKay, Crawford

------------------------------------

If no I'll start one ... takes away from boardroom battles and Tartan Trannies even if just for a minute :D

Predictions? I think it will be comfortable for us if Law is played as a trialist and Black keeps up the form he shows when playing next to him.

My team would be ;

Gallacher

Mitchell

Cribari (if fit?)

McCulloch (if back from suspension?)

Wallace

Law

Black

McLeod

Templeton (if fit?) if not replace with Shiels and put Little upfront with Clark

Shiels

Clark

What's everyone's plans for it? we're just taking the car .... got a pack of Absolut mini's dropped off the day for the journey ... few beers too ... probs fall out the car pished when a get there :beer1:

I dont know anything about either of them but thought Airdrie would be tougher.

Stranraer smaller pitch, more intense, further away etc ... I think all them things contribute a bit when it comes to how you play .... Airdrie will be about 7 thousand Bears ... nice new'ish stadium, big pitch etc ... where "athletes" like Crawford and his engine would be better than it would at Stair Park

Just my opinion tho

Can't wait till Sept 1st so they can all play

Stranraer smaller pitch, more intense, further away etc ... I think all them things contribute a bit when it comes to how you play .... Airdrie will be about 7 thousand Bears ... nice new'ish stadium, big pitch etc ... where "athletes" like Crawford and his engine would be better than it would at Stair Park

Just my opinion tho

Can't wait till Sept 1st so they can all play

You've clearly thought it through more than me. :lol:

I'm telling you this won't be easy one on Saturday....similairly to Forfar they are a big strong team who play for the second ball and put alot of emphasis on set pieces....for that reason I'd be tempted to get jig and daly in the team.....I'd like to see Clark but I think it's best to save him for airdrie or our next home game.....

I'd go (assuming all fit)

Gallagher

Macusland

Faure

Jig

Wallace

Black

Macleod

Law

Little

Templeton

Daly