*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Get fucking templeton on!!

His injuries are more than a concern now. Starting up at Stranraer with the weather being not ideal is hardly a great idea. There's no rush to bring him back in. When he's ready, he's ready. Otherwise its pointless risking him another few months out.

:Shiels:

Needs game time, perhaps it would be better for him to have played some closed door friendlies before starting. But, if the manager and physios have deemed he's fit enough then I don't see a problem starting him and giving him 50-60 minutes.

So is Lewis playing wide left or as part of a attacking 3? I'm confused :huh:

Football formations these days are more fluid than merely what is put on paper. I'd expect Little, Law and Macleod will be getting forward alot more than Black and Shiels role will be more of a floater around Daly. Purely my interpretation of it.

:Shiels:

Needs game time, perhaps it would be better for him to have played some closed door friendlies before starting. But, if the manager and physios have deemed he's fit enough then I don't see a problem starting him and giving him 50-60 minutes.

As long as the same thing that happened to Temps doesnt happen. I like Shiels and I think he will do well for us this year.

I'd liked to have Gasparatto on and Faure playing in the middle. Little could replace Daly as he doesn't seem quite right just now. Then again, Little wasn't too hot last week either, so maybe he could get a 'rest'.

We should win with that team, and as mentioned, Black continues his great partnership with Law.

All will be revealed in half an hour.

Football formations these days are more fluid than merely what is put on paper. I'd expect Little, Law and Macleod will be getting forward alot more than Black and Shiels role will be more of a floater around Daly. Purely my interpretation of it.

I hope so, if not, Ally Oot! :D

Good to see young Murdoch on the bench today aswell.

Remember last season when Lewis came into the team and done well, hopefully wee Andy can push on and get a fair few starts this season.

Is that the lad that looked very composed against Newcastle mate? couldn't hear the name when he came on.