Ally's Spending

This is the BBC Gossip Coloum.from Sunday and the part about Ally vowing to spend until theres no money left is very worring if true hopefully he is just.refering to transfer funds and not every bit of.money we have left.

P.S on phone so cant copy and paste sorry hopefully someone else can copy the relevant piece for me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23737647

I think what Coisty is saying is he will try to sign players until he is told that he can't by the club/ceo.

All football gaffers are the same tbh.

If Ally goes over budget thats not his fault it's the fault of the money men at the club for authorizing his spending.

People seem to have a feeble grasp of how transfers work. Like Ally is running around with a blank cheque book or something.

I know. It's truly unbelievable sometimes. Some people just take a sound byte and run with it. Aye Ally is just going to go to the big safe at Ibrox with all our money in it, empty it into a big sack with a dollar sign on it, count it out, pound coin by pound coin and see what he can get with if.

I know. It's truly unbelievable sometimes. Some people just take a sound byte and run with it. Aye Ally is just going to go to the big safe at Ibrox with all our money in it, empty it into a big sack with a dollar sign on it, count it out, pound coin by pound coin and see what he can get with if.

I bet he has a bag with 'SWAG' written on it as well. The crafty cheeky chappy.

Its down to Mather to be tough and say enough is enough, thing is it was reported he already did then Ally denied this so I really don't know what's going on. This thing about managers all spending until they are told not to is true but then most managers haven't lived through their boyhood club going though such financial turmoil and having to keep the club going through such extraordinary times as we have had. If that doesn't make a manager want to just double check how much he's spending or thinking of spending then what will? If I was Ally and with recent events fresh in my mind I would not want to just believe the suits in the boardroom on money matters but make sure for myself, maybe he has I hope so.

Well he hasn't spent a penny on buying anyone. Mather has already said the wage bill is lower than last year ffs. Goian, Boca, Hemmings, Alexander, Sandaza, Kyle already gone and off the wage bill.. potentially 5 of those bigger earners. Kal Naismith and the greek will be going too. So 8 players out and 8 in... I don't get the panic.

I don't understand the Simeoson thing though... keep Gallacher as back up to bell...