Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

Of all the things we should be giving a shit about Chris/Fury isn't one of them. With no offence intended towards Chris at all.

The club is in a bad way just now, yet folk would rather chase someone around for reasons only known to themselves. It's embarrassing.

I could care less if he is being paid by the bbc, why shouldn't he? If he is doing interviews and the like, then why shouldn't he?

As a support we have our priorities mixed up completely and it's embarrassing.

The club is in a bad way because of Chris and his cronies and their desire to destabilise the club to get their side in the boardroom

All their press releases, media tittle tattle are not played out in a vacuum

I'm not Chris's spokesman, this is my own opinion; I don't know what that person Ed was banned for but I saw a thread a few weeks ago where the level of personal insult like that from him on any forum should see a user banned

Did you also notice the abuse going the other way too.?

Of all the things we should be giving a shit about Chris/Fury isn't one of them. With no offence intended towards Chris at all.

The club is in a bad way just now, yet folk would rather chase someone around for reasons only known to themselves. It's embarrassing.

I could care less if he is being paid by the bbc, why shouldn't he? If he is doing interviews and the like, then why shouldn't he?

As a support we have our priorities mixed up completely and it's embarrassing.

I quite agree. This thread is ridiculous and no offence taken.

The OP asked the question why there is animosity towards Chris, I gave one example.

I dont have a direct link but have seen quite a few people ask him the same question about the incident. Now, there are 2 options: take these posters at their word or......they're all agenda driven liars.

But that would be attacking fellow bears now, wouldn't it.

ok so if it wasnt for this Alledged incident with no direct link, you wouldnt have problem with him then.

I dont have those options though as Ive seen nothing apart from your accusation and no link. And you could be mistaken.

You could even post a link where all these people were asking him if you cant find the podcast, that would do.

The club is in a bad way because of Chris and his cronies and their desire to destabilise the club to get their side in the boardroom

A very non-divisive statement.

He is right with his view on some of the mentalists on here.....that would apparently spend their waking life shouting people down whom hold a differing outlook....or should I say trying to shout them down....as some of the so called key mentalists are only really good at that in their own minds.....again only my own opinion....;-)

A very non-divisive statement.

Look at the headline in the Evening Times, read the interview with laxley by CRO, which is near the top of this board.

All influenced by the thought that statements that really only represent one side ina bitter battle and not the support have been gerrymandered to purport to be more than suck and a few mates views.

The power of PR.

The club is in a bad way because the people running it have been incompetent! Jesus wept, have a word with yourself.

ok so if it wasnt for this Alledged incident with no direct link, you wouldnt have problem with him then.

I dont have those options though as Ive seen nothing apart from your accusation and no link. And you could be mistaken.

You could even post a link where all these people were asking him if you cant find the podcast, that would do.

:lol: I dont have the thread(s) bookmarked, because as I have stated, I have no real reason to. I dont make a habit of bringing up the subject at every opportunity.

Further to that, my issue is not whether he did or did not do it, my issue is how he chose to deal with the question; which like I said I asked in a respectful manner.

I'm suspicious of anyone who instead of answering direct questions chooses to attack the person asking the question. No confirmation, no denial: just abuse.

See if he'd owned up to it or denied it even, that would have been the end of it for me. Better still if he'd just put me on ignore.

Look at the headline in the Evening Times, read the interview with laxley by CRO, which is near the top of this board.

All influenced by the thought that statements that really only represent one side ina bitter battle and not the support have been gerrymandered to purport to be more than suck and a few mates views.

The power of PR.

and thank the good lord for it (tu)

fuckin' PMSL no more no less just fuckin' PMSL

TBH no, it's difficult to judge, it looked like a group attacking and one (or a few) person(s) defending.

IMO if it is personal it shouldn't be dragged out in public, instead the dirty linen is washed in public. It's destructive

Did you also notice the abuse going the other way too.?

The club is in a bad way because the people running it have been incompetent! Jesus wept, have a word with yourself.

So damaging the share price is a good thing?

This internecine fighting was not started by me or those who hold the same view it is wholly on the head of Paul Murray Malcolm Murray mark Dingwall and associates

So damaging the share price is a good thing?

This internecine fighting was not started by me or those who hold the same view it is wholly on the head of Paul Murray Malcolm Murray mark Dingwall and associates

I must be completely naive.

As others have already pointed out, the BBC pay expenses if you are on a panel show either on TV or radio. From memory I've done that 3 times over the past 2 years. All prior to the BBC ban by the club. Since then I have turned them down several times (5+) because the club banned them. They don't pay expenses for news interviews or anything else to my knowledge.

STV don't pay anything for panel shows or interviews which, being the place I have appeared most frequently, is disappointing! I'd imagine overall that I'm actually out of pocket given the number of times I've had to drive into town to do interviews or appear on shows. Still I won't complain because I think it was important to try to challenge some of the misconceptions in the media. Hopefully anyone who actually listened to the stuff on the BBC or STV would agree that it was worthwhile.

I'm aware of a few people suggesting I've been paid by the Daily Record. That's simply a lie. I've also noted people saying I've leaked to the Daily Record. That's also a lie. I'm aware where the rumours started and exactly who has perpetuated them and why. At some point that will be coming back to bite them hard but there is no rush.

There are considerably more important things happening at the club at the moment and this thread being top of this board on a day like today is an indication of just how determined a small group of posters are to constantly attack those who don't agree with their point of view. It's not just me but obviously they have a particular dislike of my refusal to tow their line. That was clearly- demonstrated by WVB's rant about me refusing to bring up child abuse live on STV on a show about Rangers.

I'm not going to comment everytime one of these posters makes up another baseless rumour. It's not worth it because they have demonstrated previously that they will just move onto something else. This is the last time I'll be commenting on any of this pish. I have no wish to take topics on this board off track constantly and that appears to happen every time I defend myself against the latest slur.

:lol: I dont have the thread(s) bookmarked, because as I have stated, I have no real reason to. I dont make a habit of bringing up the subject at every opportunity.

Further to that, my issue is not whether he did or did not do it, my issue is how he chose to deal with the question; which like I said I asked in a respectful manner.

I'm suspicious of anyone who instead of answering direct questions chooses to attack the person asking the question. No confirmation, no denial: just abuse.

See if he'd owned up to it or denied it even, that would have been the end of it for me. Better still if he'd just put me on ignore.

now you really are talking pish (no offence I often do as well)

You dont have the link :lol:

You dont have the follow up questions and answers :lol:

FFS this is the internet how hard can it be to find :lol:

You said earlier he admitted it now he didnt :lol:

You said your issue (shameful I think being the phrase) was abuse of handicapped (particular to Down) now its how he handled the questions and is in fact nothing to do with the 'joke'

Now excuse me if I think you may, just may be talking pish (tu)

TBH no, it's difficult to judge, it looked like a group attacking and one (or a few) person(s) defending.

IMO if it is personal it shouldn't be dragged out in public, instead the dirty linen is washed in public. It's destructive

I think twitter is a lot more out in the open than this board, hence my disgust at Fury taking it there.