Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

You seem to think it gives your view more validity because we know who you are whereas it does nothing of the sort. I am no one of any consequence apart from a supporter of The Rangers.

I think it does too TH and he has been the guy openly defending Rangers on the media - against our enemies - no other person/blogger has managed that.

Credit must be given - he defends RFC, he'll do me.

WATP.

Do fury and chris graham get expenses from the bbc? ;)

This is going round in circles now guys.

Chris, if you are going to start posting here again please answer questions put to you.

After all it is a debating forum.

If not don't bother posting IMO.

Oh and give us a laugh at times.

ED did.

You need to read thru the posts mate.

So we are agreed, the current board got us in this mess?

The one that let smith and McCoist carry on as before, yes.

Which is the way Paul Murray will want it to continue.

I have been boring the arse of folk for nigh on 18 months about our expenditure only to be ridiculed by the main players, in those fan groups, who now see finance as so important.

They don't give a shit about money it is merely the latest in a line of attack to get themselves on the board.

When they are on expect no reduction and no protection of our brand.

Back to the minty days I'm afraid

I think it does too TH and he has been the guy openly defending Rangers on the media - against our enemies - no other person/blogger has managed that.

Credit must be given - he defends RFC, he'll do me.

WATP.

Did, he defends his own agendas now

not my style....I can keep my own viewpoint while ignoring those I don't agree with....but some take umbrage to being ignored....in fact some become bitterly incensed.....maybe goes back to their deep seated issues.

Well this thread in itself is a question which many people have tried to answer. That is what I have done, I think the title is wrong as I don't think anyone hates him (well at least not Rangers fans).

The one that let smith and McCoist carry on as before, yes.

Which is the way Paul Murray will want it to continue.

I have been boring the arse of folk for nigh on 18 months about our expenditure only to be ridiculed by the main players, in those fan groups, who now see finance as so important.

They don't give a shit about money it is merely the latest in a line of attack to get themselves on the board.

When they are on expect no reduction and no protection of our brand.

Back to the minty days I'm afraid

Really...with Blin, McColl and support from institutional investors.

I'd have thought extreme cost cutting if anything?

Sorry! I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread so I thought I was being nice answering your question! What am I like!!!! :000000082:

Cheers fella it made me laugh ! :D

Chris, can I ask you a question?

Why are you constantly vanishing and coming back? I have supported from day dot but I am getting sick of all the arguing on here. In case you have not noticed, our club is heading in a downward spiral and fans arguing internally is not the right thing to do.

I totally agree. I don't post much on forums but I'm not sure what you mean about me vanishing and coming back?

I totally agree. I don't post much on forums but I'm not sure what you mean about me vanishing and coming back?

If you started your own forum, The Fury Zone ©, and charged a nominal fee you'd make enough to buy Rangers ten times over. Some just can't get enough of you.

Really...with Blin, McColl and support from institutional investors.

I'd have thought extreme cost cutting if anything?

I would have thought that from the get go... Alas they gave too much credence to mccoists pulling power and bringing smith back was their biggest mistake preventing any form of cost cutting

I'd be delighted if our total salary bill was 6 mill

All in

Tell me why don't you ask that of the people's piper, deedle or anyone else.

Forums have always had pseudonyms you are the exception rather than the rule.

You seem to think it gives your view more validity because we know who you are whereas it does nothing of the sort. I am no one of any consequence apart from a supporter of The Rangers.

Couple of points what you would call allegations I would refer to as observations I.e. I make statements based upon what I witness then add in what I have seen in RL to give me a basis for what I type.

They are my opinion, not fact, my opinion.

I comment on areas where I have experience (business) and areas where I have none (riding Kelly brook), it makes not one jot of difference whether you know me as host or my real name.

Just as everyone else who posts are giving their opinion.

You accept it or treat it as trash.

My view is at least consistent. It maybe, in your eyes wrong but at least it's consistently wrong

You've made several allegations. You have presented them as fact. If you are so so concerned about the actions of "people like me" and you believe I am working to the detriment of the club then why don't you have the courage of your convictions and put your name to those allegations? You've insinuated many times that you are a successful businessman, that you know what you are talking about and you've made snide digs about other people's credentials to speak about board room matters and the like.

Why don't you step out into the light and make your allegations with the weight of your experience and track record behind you?

I just can't fathom why anyone who felt such forces were working clandestinely to harm the club by hoodwinking fans wouldn't speak up?

If you started your own forum, The Fury Zone ©, and charged a nominal fee you'd make enough to buy Rangers ten times over. Some just can't get enough of you.

I'm taking notes here. If I added that vast income to all the money I'm getting from the BBC and the Daily Record, and got Ian Black to stick a bet on for me, then I could retire!

I'm taking notes here. If I added that vast income to all the money I'm getting from the BBC and the Daily Record, and got Ian Black to stick a bet on for me, then I could retire!

Alternatively you could invest it in the club. :D

26 pages? Fucking seriously? Dd not cunt just go out and watchCeltic get pumped by Borat and co?

Fuck sake, Chris Graham isn't the enemy (tu)

I use to ridicule those who purposefully avoided the BD on here. Recently, I find myself completely understanding their position.