Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

i would just like to know if we are still all wankers on RM ?

thats all nothing more nothing less

I didn't say all at RM were wankers. However I think I've made my feelings about a group of posters on here pretty clear. Just my opinion of course. Given some of the personal abuse that's allowed on here I'd find it pretty odd if someone on the moderator team was getting precious about that comment.

You've made several allegations. You have presented them as fact. If you are so so concerned about the actions of "people like me" and you believe I am working to the detriment of the club then why don't you have the courage of your convictions and put your name to those allegations? You've insinuated many times that you are a successful businessman, that you know what you are talking about and you've made snide digs about other people's credentials to speak about board room matters and the like.

Why don't you step out into the light and make your allegations with the weight of your experience and track record behind you?

I just can't fathom why anyone who felt such forces were working clandestinely to harm the club by hoodwinking fans wouldn't speak up?

You seem fascinated to know who I am.

I have voiced my opinions about what I think is occurring.

I know of no forces working clandestinely, they are all out in the open.

I've made no snide digs. For example I had a long convo with frankie re blin and Stockbridge where he had to admit he knew nothing of business or dealt with with man and made his opinion upon what blue dell and boss thought. It's mental.

Folk are commenting on things they haven't understanding of.

And I haven't insinuated anything. You may have inferred it though.

Lastly I think you want what is best for rangers I happen to think that what you want is the worst thing for rangers.

There lies the rub.

I want no one from the previous regime involved.

If we can discard Paul Murray and blin and McColl preclude him from anything then I'd be happy to see how things develop.

If we could get someone to make some savage cuts and run the place as a business they would get my full support.

I totally agree. I don't post much on forums but I'm not sure what you mean about me vanishing and coming back?

I have seen many quotes from your Twitter feed etc., saying that you will not be bothering with this place any more. You then come back, when a big news item is released. You are entitled to be on RM, don't get me wrong, but I would rather see you support the site externally if you plan to stay.

Every forum needs characters and some are prone to heated debates more than others, with RM being no exception, and as you seem to have ruffled a few feathers in your time don't be surprised with some of the heated questions thrown at you, just ignore them. Journalists and bloggers cannot have the same opinion as all, so you are always going to get push back; coming to terms with it is your challenge.

If you started your own forum, The Fury Zone ©, and charged a nominal fee you'd make enough to buy Rangers ten times over. Some just can't get enough of you.

You could be onto something here!

We demanded an intelligent ,articulate voice to represent our views against a tide of bias in the media...

now it seems some want to bring the guy down a peg or two for being quite good at it.

When? I only want one thing at Rangers: a winning team on the park and the club being run properly.

I have seen many quotes from your Twitter feed etc., saying that you will not be bothering with this place any more. You then come back, when a big news item is released. You are entitled to be on RM, don't get me wrong, but I would rather see you support the site externally if you plan to stay.

Every forum needs characters and some are prone to heated debates more than others, with RM being no exception, and as you seem to have ruffled a few feathers in your time don't be surprised with some of the heated questions thrown at you, just ignore them. Journalists and bloggers cannot have the same opinion as all, so you are always going to get push back; coming to terms with it is your challenge.

That's a fair point. I had decided not to post anymore mainly because I thought my absence might stop the constant personal attacks. It's clear that isn't the case though since, if anything, they got worse when I wasn't here. I don't agree with the personal abuse that is allowed on here and the constant shouting down of anyone with an opinion different to a certain group of posters but that is up to admin. If they want to allow it then I'll reserve the right to criticise that approach. I am far from alone in that criticism.

I didn't say all at RM were wankers. However I think I've made my feelings about a group of posters on here pretty clear. Just my opinion of course. Given some of the personal abuse that's allowed on here I'd find it pretty odd if someone on the moderator team was getting precious about that comment.

That goes both ways Chris and it becomes other peoples opinions when you take it to twitter.

im not precious about fuck all my shoulders are big enough to take anything flung at me , can everyone say the same ?

I have nothing against Chris, in fact I think he is fairly impressive on TV, sometimes in some tough situations. However, in my opinion Rangers is a football club, and it isn't about fans and directors etc, it is about the team and the health of the club in how it is run.

I don't agree with the personal abuse that is allowed on here and the constant shouting down of anyone with an opinion different to a certain group of posters but that is up to admin. If they want to allow it then I'll reserve the right to criticise that approach. I am far from alone in that criticism.

It does go a bit far in here sometimes BUT I much prefer the more 'liberal' approach by admin on RM to the North Korean style of admin applied on FF where all posts/threads which don't follow the party line are removed, life time bans are dished out like confetti and mention of other RANGERS foorums [Vanguard Bear] is treated with such contempt that it appears as ********, identical to the way Celtic appears.

You seem fascinated to know who I am.

I have voiced my opinions about what I think is occurring.

I know of no forces working clandestinely, they are all out in the open.

I've made no snide digs. For example I had a long convo with frankie re blin and Stockbridge where he had to admit he knew nothing of business or dealt with with man and made his opinion upon what blue dell and boss thought. It's mental.

Folk are commenting on things they haven't understanding of.

And I haven't insinuated anything. You may have inferred it though.

Lastly I think you want what is best for rangers I happen to think that what you want is the worst thing for rangers.

There lies the rub.

I want no one from the previous regime involved.

If we can discard Paul Murray and blin and McColl preclude him from anything then I'd be happy to see how things develop.

If we could get someone to make some savage cuts and run the place as a business they would get my full support.

I am not fascinated at all. I'm just asking why you won't step up to lend your experienced voice to the argument you want to put forward? You personally attack other people and claim they are all working together to the detriment of the club but your only response to that is to post those personal attacks on an internet forum. Why not do something more constructive? You've said you are in the Members. Why not go round and get support of other well off Rangers fans for your approach and make a difference? Have you tried?