Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

That goes both ways Chris and it becomes other peoples opinions when you take it to twitter.

So I shouldn't express my opinion of the abuse on here on Twitter? This is an open forum, anyone including non members can read it. I often get Tims sending me screenshots of things said on here, pishing themselves laughing at the abuse I've taken from a small group of posters. But you think I shouldn't comment on it anywhere?

The simple solution is for the personal abuse to stop and then there will be nothing to discuss. I'm happy to argue a point with anyone but I'll comment on people personally abusing me and others wherever I like.

GO HAVE A LOOK AND SEARCH THE SPIRIT OF OPENNESS THREAD FEKN UNREAL

The funniest thread i have read on any forum......some of the comments were hilarious.

Pity some of that humour doesn't show itself on this thread :(

So I shouldn't express my opinion of the abuse on here on Twitter? This is an open forum, anyone including non members can read it. I often get Tims sending me screenshots of things said on here, pishing themselves laughing at the abuse I've taken from a small group of posters. But you think I shouldn't comment on it anywhere?

The simple solution is for the personal abuse to stop and then there will be nothing to discuss. I'm happy to argue a point with anyone but I'll comment on people personally abusing me and others wherever I like.

Chris, you knew what was in front of you when you raised your head up and spoke up for Rangers, lots on here couldn't do that, NO one should be giving personal abuse to another human being never mind a fellow Bear.

I would support you still posting on RM and hope you could occasionally do a Q&A session .

I can't answer for other people but I have never given you personal abuse. However, I believe it won't stop when you jump of here and make comments on the other forms of media.

I am not fascinated at all. I'm just asking why you won't step up to lend your experienced voice to the argument you want to put forward? You personally attack other people and claim they are all working together to the detriment of the club but your only response to that is to post those personal attacks on an internet forum. Why not do something more constructive? You've said you are in the Members. Why not go round and get support of other well off Rangers fans for your approach and make a difference? Have you tried?

No I've not tried

And I never told you I was in the members

Suck must have told you

I'm too busy in life to get involved at the moment.

If I am ever not too busy and think I can add something I will until that time I will give my opinion whether people agree disagree or think its downright pish

The funniest thread i have read on any forum......some of the comments were hilarious.

Pity some of that humour doesn't show itself on this thread :(

Amazing and all 100% true

I know as I gave money to the charity, and have even met the chap in question

News broke on Sunday around lunch time and I was on till 1am :lol:

That's a fair point. I had decided not to post anymore mainly because I thought my absence might stop the constant personal attacks. It's clear that isn't the case though since, if anything, they got worse when I wasn't here. I don't agree with the personal abuse that is allowed on here and the constant shouting down of anyone with an opinion different to a certain group of posters but that is up to admin. If they want to allow it then I'll reserve the right to criticise that approach. I am far from alone in that criticism.

Again, you are entitled to your opinion. I have been in amongst the abuse previously but I am thick skinned and have also had my moments, but I take heart from the majority of members who can debate with the best of them. There are plenty of these members on here and they are what makes RM my first stop when the PC or tablet is switched on.

The admin on here have a bloody hard job to do. The membership is vast and we have an array of personalities, but I do think they do a pretty good job on the whole.

So not only was he correct, but, as admin, maybe you should refrain from spinning a line on a clearly delicate subject for many

Maybe Chris should stop making comments about Mods/Admin from RM. (Everybody knows that's my job)

No I've not tried

And I never told you I was in the members

Suck must have told you

I'm too busy in life to get involved at the moment.

If I am ever not too busy and think I can add something I will until that time I will give my opinion whether people agree disagree or think its downright pish

You at least alluded to where you sit because we've discussed previously why you've never taken the chance to challenge some club employees directly. I think you actually were very specific about being in the Members. Again you assume wrongly where something has come from.

You seem to have plenty time to post on here and other forums. If you are so concerned would you not want to do something more constructive? I just don't get it. Anyway it's not a good idea to make allegations at the behest of others or on inaccurate information.

Chris, you knew what was in front of you when you raised your head up and spoke up for Rangers, lots on here couldn't do that, NO one should be giving personal abuse to another human being never mind a fellow Bear.

I would support you still posting on RM and hope you could occasionally do a Q&A session .

Actually I didn't. I was aware I'd get plenty from tims, never in a million years did I think I'd get the same (and it often is indistinguishable) from bears.

cause i wanted to know if you thought our members were wankers,

youve answered that you think not all are.

Quick question, if i was on your twitter and i said what Chris said would i be banned?. I have nothing against Chris, i only want fairness.

Actually I didn't. I was aware I'd get plenty from tims, never in a million years did I think I'd get the same (and it often is indistinguishable) from bears.

Did you ever imagine you would be dishing out as good as you get to other bears and bearettes?

I must have seen the same questions posed to you at least 50 times now between here and twitter and have yet to see you give a clear answer.

Have you ever received any monies from the BBC?

You'll be aware of the abuse David Edgar took from his own clubs "support". We're worse than taigs when it comes to attacking our own