made 24k in the last month YAAASSSSSS!

BigKelvin

Fucking hell man what sorta cash you been laying down?

Betting quite big to be honest, couple of grand a bet.

Started betting last season and was making a good profit on a weekly basis (hundreds) and i thought fuck it iv got some some savings gona start increasing my bets so i can retire from the Navy early LOL!

Started betting last season and was making a good profit on a weekly basis (hundreds) and i thought fuck it iv got some some savings gona start increasing my bets so i can retire from the Navy early LOL!

Is it just singles you are doing ?

Risky strategy ... but I'm glad it's working out for you. Just be careful mate

Is it just singles you are doing ?

Most of the time it is, however i do a lot of reading and studying and find a lot of attractive looking bets so i like mixing in some o2.5 and accms.

General strategy that makes me most profit is trading in and out of games using bet and lay on betfair to try and cash in on price changes.

Risky strategy ... but I'm glad it's working out for you. Just be careful mate

I know mate, im all over it though.

Got a belter of a job and could lose every penny in my betting accounts just now and still have enough profits banked since last year to buy a new car (pay for the wedding next year) LOL!

Im due a bad run TBH but i never usually bet more than 5% of my total profit, this way iv got a 20 bet losing run til im done and retired lol!

impressive mate, well done.

A friend of mine does the football bet in play stuff on willy hills. He regularly sticks a tenner in his account and bets all weekend and wins >500 quid.

I wish I knew more about other teams lol, I suck at betting.

impressive mate, well done.

A friend of mine does the football bet in play stuff on willy hills. He regularly sticks a tenner in his account and bets all weekend and wins >500 quid.

I wish I knew more about other teams lol, I suck at betting.

Im the same, got loads of mates who put coupons on every week, but I only watch the Rangers, so unless its a big team like Man U or Chelsea playing a diddy team I wouldnt have a clue who to bet on.

I see some of my mates putting on bets like Oldham Athletic vs Swindon and cant tell theyve just guessed or bet because of the odds and really have no clue whos likely to win. But I couldnt just bet on a game I knew nothing about as I would begrudge losing the money.

Im the same, got loads of mates who put coupons on every week, but I only watch the Rangers, so unless its a big team like Man U or Chelsea playing a diddy team I wouldnt have a clue who to bet on.

I see some of my mates putting on bets like Oldham Athletic vs Swindon and cant tell theyve just guessed or bet because of the odds and really have no clue whos likely to win. But I couldnt just bet on a game I knew nothing about as I would begrudge losing the money.

See some of my mates do random bets and not knowing who they are backing like what you say. I use soccerway now before I place a bet.

People who regularly put coupons on get to know the English leagues well and even some foreign leagues aswell.

Quit now. Couple of grand a bet and 24k in front means your only 12-24 points in front which is not too much. You will have a losing streak so stop now and enjoy.

Cheers for the advice mate, your probably right!

Never really thought of it that way as iv never used points, now iv built up a good balance i might take a back seat and reveiw my strategy.

I close to doubled that up again over the weekend with a 72% hit rate on selections.

Pulled 20K out and went and viewed an A5 coupe 3.0 tdi quattro earlier so il defo have sumthing to show for it.

Cheers for the advice mate, your probably right!

Never really thought of it that way as iv never used points, now iv built up a good balance i might take a back seat and reveiw my strategy.

I close to doubled that up again over the weekend with a 72% hit rate on selections.

Pulled 20K out and went and viewed an A5 coupe 3.0 tdi quattro earlier so il defo have sumthing to show for it.

Sensible you have pulled the 20k out. Keep that.

If you wish play about with the ''change'' but don't waste it. Only bet it on stuff you study for. If nothing takes your fancy there is always the next day.

Sensible you have pulled the 20k out. Keep that.

If you wish play about with the ''change'' but don't waste it. Only bet it on stuff you study for. If nothing takes your fancy there is always the next day.

I never chase my bets anyway jamieg54, however saying that iv never went on a bad run since i started about 18 months ago! (luckily)

Do you do a lot of betting yourself mate? Kinda looking for some advice on a staking plan for the long haul......?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers