***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Would love to see the likes of McKay and Aird get a chance.

They've barely featured so far and they're only going to drop further down the pecking order with the new players coming in come Sept 1st (tu)

I dont know why McKay doesnt get more game time there is a lot of talent in this boy.

Hopefully with Daly unavailable Little will be used for the middle. Think he can go on a bit of a goalscoring run if given the opportunity (tu)

Little has been playing in the middle,we've been playing a diamond 4-4-2 like so

------------------------Gallacher--------------------

McCausland----Faure---McCulloch----Wallace

-----------------------Black---------------------------

-----------Crawford--------Macleod---------------

-----------------------Law----------------------------

--------------Little----------Daly--------------------

It's who we keep beside Little that's the question (if we keep the same shape)

Would love to see the likes of McKay and Aird get a chance.

They've barely featured so far and they're only going to drop further down the pecking order with the new players coming in come Sept 1st (tu)

I can see Aird getting some game time but not McKay. I can imagine McKay going down the Fleck route.

Little has been playing in the middle,we've been playing a diamond 4-4-2 like so

He's been playing off the right a few times this season that's how its been described on the website as well a lot of the time.

In any event he's best through the middle in my opinion so I hope he's utilized there and with Daly unavailable tonight its more likely to happen (tu)

I dont know why McKay doesnt get more game time there is a lot of talent in this boy.

I thought McKay was still recovering from injury, there were times last season when he went through teams like a knife through butter. There were other times when he did nothing and was a bit of a liability.

We don't need Law and Daly to beat Berwick Rangers, what we need is the correct attitude, if Sheils and Templeton had been available for the Forfar game I think it would have been a lot easier. Still looking for 4 to 5 nil, hattrick for little.