Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. ;)

Guys a cunt but he has taken a shite scottish team to the last 16 while making the groups the last few years. His team are rotten yet are making £'s which makes it one hell of a challenge to overtake them.

Ginger wank.

We're clearly spending with a view to the next few years. We'll be back, might take a few years once we're back but we'll get there.

I hope you are right.

But with the boardroom shenanigans going on I dont think we have a long term plan.

Ally wants players so to keep supporters happy and season tickets rolling in Mather is a nodding dog.

What worries me is when we can buy players again...I hope to god someone stands strong and tells Ally we dont nees to buy.

They cunts have made about £100m so far out of our demise.

That is almost as sickening as what we've been through.

We are going to take a long time to catch them once we get back to thr SPL. 10 in a row is a possibility, they will never get a better chance.

That wer scrote lemmon might go down as their greatest ever manager :-(

:blink: :blink: :huh::blink::huh::blink:

The team they played tonight were very average and they were unlucky to lose 2-0 away with some of the chances they missed and Commons hitting the bar if we're honest.

No point focusing on them, the Forfar debacle aside signs have been fairly positive for us this season and things will improve with all the new signings becoming available.

If we play our cards right there's no reason why we can't be knocking off their perch upon our return to the top flight (tu)

Any decent offers come in for any players that shine this season and they will be offski in the summer

Gonna take years to recover from this whole twisted episode

No doubt but we have been down before.

These things come in cycles.

We were lucky to grow up during the success, now we need to graft so our weans and such get to experience what we did.

Don't see the panic ...

When we get back to the SPL and we spend money wisely there's absolutely no reason why we can't win the title back, even at the first attempt.

They are shite. Spend 2/3 million here and there per player on a par with the likes of Davis, Miller, Mendes, Cueller, Cousin, Naismith, Bougherra etc ...

It won't take a lot of spending money, just money spent wisely.

We better have a warchest for it tho by the time we are back

The team they played tonight were very average and they were unlucky to lose 2-0 away with some of the chances they missed and Commons hitting the bar if we're honest.

No point focusing on them, the Forfar debacle aside signs have been fairly positive for us this season and things will improve with all the new signings becoming available.

If we play our cards right there's no reason why we can't be knocking off their perch upon our return to the top flight (tu)

I haven't been focusing on them since this all happened but them missing out on the CL money this year would have been a boost for us, cannot be denied.

Guys a cunt but he has taken a shite scottish team to the last 16 while making the groups the last few years. His team are rotten yet are making £'s which makes it one hell of a challenge to overtake them.

Ginger wank.

The guy is a fraud. He is a shite manager. He is the luckiest manager in that clubs history because Rangers aren't in the top division competing with his team. I would not even count the next 2 league titles if I was him. Or the last one.

Don't see the panic ...

When we get back to the SPL and we spend money wisely there's absolutely no reason why we can't win the title back, even at the first attempt.

They are shite. Spend 2/3 million here and there per player on a par with the likes of Davis, Miller, Mendes, Cueller, Cousin, Naismith, Bougherra etc ...

you are fucking at it, you know were never gonna have a warchest :lol:

Not only will have to bring in a good amount of quality players when were in the top league, we need Ally to buy players we can make a profit off of. Their not as far ahead as some seem to think but we are a complete mess at the moment with all these idiots running our club ATM.

The guy is a fraud. He is a shite manager. He is the luckiest manager in that clubs history because Rangers aren't in the top division competing with his team. I would not even count the next 2 league titles if I was him. Or the last one.

He is all of those things but he gets them, to the CL and beyond.

Lucky or not he is doing wonders for those cunts

Msny years after promotion do you think we will be able to put up a proper challenge for the title?

Depends what kinda money we have got and who the manager will be

Mccoist has got loads of improving to do if he is to remain once we get back to prem.

Once all this boardroom shit is sorted out hopefully we can get some decent investment into the club and build a good team

If we don't sort out things this season then i reckon they will get 10 if not more

Listen guys some of you are going over the top, if Celtic and us were in england then yes I don't think we will ever catch them, but the fact that they play in the spl means they will never get big. They can earn all the money they want but players aren't going to want to come to play in the spl, if they fail to make champs league for 1 year it will come crashing down, why do you think they haven't spent before tonight? Champions league is everything so they rake in their money and buy their players, but as soon as a player gets good he is gone and the cycle starts again. They will not get better than they are now with the exception of a few players who after a good season will leave (Wanyama/Wilson) That is the shit thing about Scottish football, but right now it is the beauty and judging by that team struggling to beat a bunch a sheep shaggers i reckon our team right now could give them a run for their money. Fuck them. We will be back

Don't see the panic ...

This is the burning question.

I don't see where the money will come from if we're just getting by.

Another share issue ;)