Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

He is all of those things but he gets them, to the CL and beyond.

Lucky or not he is doing wonders for those cunts

Any manager could though. Lennon isn't having to focus on every league game before a Champions League game. There is no pressure on him in the league or his team.

Any manager could though. Lennon isn't having to focus on every league game before a Champions League game. There is no pressure on him in the league or his team.

How cold any manager?

We couldn't do it.

Re the not focussing that's just the way it is, the fact he is getting them there, signing cheap and selling large is enough to make our job extremely difficult.

The thing is you don't rate McCoist, so do you have faith in him delivering at that level and making adequate signings for a title pish?

Well there's that, but I didn't want to get into that.

He's got a job for life, let's face it. I've long accepted that.

However if he uses next two years to work on his faults then again no good reason why we can't get back. I have my reservations. My worry if that Celtic do do ten in a row and instead of making the changes to prevent it we just keep rolling out the lines like "it was always going to take us time to get back" and "we all knew Celtic would go on to do ten in a row anyway" bla bla

If it wasn't for the Champions League cash they've received or are gonna receive for the past two years then most definitely they would've had to have flogged off their whole squad.

Also the draw for the past 2 years for their Champions League Qualifying rounds have been very generous, I mean Helsingborgs last year and now these bunch of shepherds.

Fuckin' lucky scumbag bastards.

Karagandy - 324th in the European club coefficient, just 4 places below...

Queen of the South (tu)

Media-fucking-love-in over absolutely scraping past that pub side :lol: - assume it will be the same when we knock the mighty QOS out of the Ramsden's Cup?

Lucky bastards

People saying Celtic will do 10 in a row is laughable. There is six seasons between our arrival back in the top flight and them achieving ten in a row that's plenty of time to prevent ten in a row.

Let's keep things in perspective ey lads. Them qualifying for the CL isn't helpful for us as it allows them to build up more money which will help them when we get back but its not the end of the world.

As I've said aside from the Forfar mess we have had a good start to the season and after this Saturday we'll have an array of new signings available lets kick on and enjoy our season (tu)

If it wasn't for the Champions League cash they've received or are gonna receive for the past two years then most definitely they would've had to have flogged off their whole squad.

Also the draw for the past 2 years for their Champions League Qualifying rounds have been very generous, I mean Helsingborgs last year and now these bunch of shepherds.

Fuckin' lucky scumbag bastards.

TBF the same could be said for Malmo and those Lithuanian tramps. We fucked up good and proper those years

The only good players they have at the moment are Commons and Ambrose, they really wouldn't be hard to match on the quality front, MacLeod, McKay etc are far better than any youths they have at the moment and MacLeod has the potential to be one of the best CM in scottish football by the time were back and even then he'll be like 21

People saying Celtic will do 10 in a row is laughable. There is six seasons between our arrival back in the top flight and them achieving ten in a row that's plenty of time to prevent ten in a row.

Let's keep things in perspective ey lads. Them qualifying for the CL isn't helpful for us as it allows them to build up more money which will help them when we get back but its not the end of the world.

As I've said aside from the Forfar mess we have had a good start to the season and after this Saturday we'll have an array of new signings available lets kick on and enjoy our season (tu)

It's not so much the games against them but the squad we will have over the full season I worry about

Can see us struggling first few seasons back then picking it up a few years in

As I said, things need to be put right NOW and things put in place for our return. We can't just stumble our way back to top league then expect to challenge or the title. Even second will be hard the first few years I think

Just hope mccoist can really get himself sorted out over the next few years and lead us back.

With the airdrie performance and the new signings being able to play after next game things look good on the pitch, but he really needs to start playing good football.

QOTS away is a massive game for us this season. If ally fucks up in another cup it may the last straw for some. Scottish cup is a bonus this season, don't think we will do anything in it

The only good players they have at the moment are Commons and Ambrose, they really wouldn't be hard to match on the quality front, MacLeod, McKay etc are far better than any youths they have at the moment and MacLeod has the potential to be one of the best CM in scottish football by the time were back and even then he'll be like 21

Untill those young boys play against SPL sides and European opposition then it would be daft to be saying that.

It's a bit different when you are up against Scottish cannon fodder in the lower divisions.