Sign in to follow this  
Helicopter Sundae

Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

Listen guys some of you are going over the top, if Celtic and us were in england then yes I don't think we will ever catch them, but the fact that they play in the spl means they will never get big. They can earn all the money they want but players aren't going to want to come to play in the spl, if they fail to make champs league for 1 year it will come crashing down, why do you think they haven't spent before tonight? Champions league is everything so they rake in their money and buy their players, but as soon as a player gets good he is gone and the cycle starts again. They will not get better than they are now with the exception of a few players who after a good season will leave (Wanyama/Wilson) That is the shit thing about Scottish football, but right now it is the beauty and judging by that team struggling to beat a bunch a sheep shaggers i reckon our team right now could give them a run for their money. Fuck them. We will be back

Don't see the panic ...

When we get back to the SPL and we spend money wisely there's absolutely no reason why we can't win the title back, even at the first attempt.

They are shite. Spend 2/3 million here and there per player on a par with the likes of Davis, Miller, Mendes, Cueller, Cousin, Naismith, Bougherra etc ...

It won't take a lot of spending money, just money spent wisely.

We better have a warchest for it tho by the time we are back

This is the burning question.

I don't see where the money will come from if we're just getting by.

Another share issue ;)

Don't see the panic ...

When we get back to the SPL and we spend money wisely there's absolutely no reason why we can't win the title back, even at the first attempt.

They are shite. Spend 2/3 million here and there per player on a par with the likes of Davis, Miller, Mendes, Cueller, Cousin, Naismith, Bougherra etc ...

It won't take a lot of spending money, just money spent wisely.

We better have a warchest for it tho by the time we are back

The thing is you don't rate McCoist, so do you have faith in him delivering at that level and making adequate signings for a title push?

He is all of those things but he gets them, to the CL and beyond.

Lucky or not he is doing wonders for those cunts

Any manager could though. Lennon isn't having to focus on every league game before a Champions League game. There is no pressure on him in the league or his team.

Any manager could though. Lennon isn't having to focus on every league game before a Champions League game. There is no pressure on him in the league or his team.

How cold any manager?

We couldn't do it.

Re the not focussing that's just the way it is, the fact he is getting them there, signing cheap and selling large is enough to make our job extremely difficult.

The thing is you don't rate McCoist, so do you have faith in him delivering at that level and making adequate signings for a title pish?

Well there's that, but I didn't want to get into that.

He's got a job for life, let's face it. I've long accepted that.

However if he uses next two years to work on his faults then again no good reason why we can't get back. I have my reservations. My worry if that Celtic do do ten in a row and instead of making the changes to prevent it we just keep rolling out the lines like "it was always going to take us time to get back" and "we all knew Celtic would go on to do ten in a row anyway" bla bla

If it wasn't for the Champions League cash they've received or are gonna receive for the past two years then most definitely they would've had to have flogged off their whole squad.

Also the draw for the past 2 years for their Champions League Qualifying rounds have been very generous, I mean Helsingborgs last year and now these bunch of shepherds.

Fuckin' lucky scumbag bastards.

They could get an easier draw than last year tbf, if they get Benfica from pot 1.

True, best case scenario for them is Benfica, Marseille and Basel/Ajax/Olympiakos.

People saying Celtic will do 10 in a row is laughable. There is six seasons between our arrival back in the top flight and them achieving ten in a row that's plenty of time to prevent ten in a row.

Let's keep things in perspective ey lads. Them qualifying for the CL isn't helpful for us as it allows them to build up more money which will help them when we get back but its not the end of the world.

As I've said aside from the Forfar mess we have had a good start to the season and after this Saturday we'll have an array of new signings available lets kick on and enjoy our season (tu)

Pedro likes this

If it wasn't for the Champions League cash they've received or are gonna receive for the past two years then most definitely they would've had to have flogged off their whole squad.

Also the draw for the past 2 years for their Champions League Qualifying rounds have been very generous, I mean Helsingborgs last year and now these bunch of shepherds.

Fuckin' lucky scumbag bastards.

TBF the same could be said for Malmo and those Lithuanian tramps. We fucked up good and proper those years