Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

They can be 100x richer than us that doesn't mean jack. They are supposedly 40million richer than us atm yet we have a stronger starting 11

Stronger starting 11?

That's just pish mate

I agree that the gulf on the park is not as big as the fianical side but there is no way we have a better team than them

Ha everything I say on this thread seems to immediately be linked back to us. It's bizarre!

Aye, we have had some dodgy centre halfs, never said we hadn't!

Was just stating that Celtic's are not very good, certainly can be got at. Get the feeling they might well get exposed this year in the Champions League

I see what you're saying but it's only natural for us to automatically compare with where we are at the moment. I agree, they probably will get exposed in the Champions League, unless they spend serious money and strengthen which they won't, as they don't really need to. I do agree, Celtic aren't great at all, but they're in a very good position.

People think we will just challenge as soon as we are back.

We don't have a shit load of money and the off the field stuff is still an utter shambles.

It's going to be a long hard slog before we get to challenge them seriously.

The shambles could hopefully be stabilised in 2 years time though. 2 years is a long time in football. Just as I wouldn't say we'll easily be back competing, i also think it would be re-miss of us to dismiss the idea that we might actually be a good footballing team, hopefully with stability by then. Who knows

I see what you're saying but it's only natural for us to automatically compare with where we are at the moment. I agree, they probably will get exposed in the Champions League, unless they spend serious money and strengthen which they won't, as they don't really need to. I do agree, Celtic aren't great at all, but they're in a very good position.

Of course. I wasn't really comparing though to be honest. Just pointing out their weaknesses (tu)

The shambles could hopefully be stabilised in 2 years time though. 2 years is a long time in football. Just as I wouldn't say we'll easily be back competing, i also think it would be re-miss of us to dismiss the idea that we might actually be a good footballing team, hopefully with stability by then. Who knows

I agree with your point (well what i think is your point i.e, who knows whats going to happen over the next few years)

I just worry that even if we do get some stability, where to we get money to strenthen the team? Who in their right mind is going to invest in Scottish football just now.

Stronger starting 11?

That's just pish mate

I agree that the gulf on the park is not as big as the fianical side but there is no way we have a better team than them

How's it pish go through our squad n pick our best 11 n match it up against there 11 of tonight. IMO we have a stronger starting 11

I agree with your point (well what i think is your point i.e, who knows whats going to happen over the next few years)

I just worry that even if we do get some stability, where to we get money to strenthen the team? Who in their right mind is going to invest in Scottish football just now.

Not easy certainly but if the club was run sensibly, i'd imagine investors would be far more inclined to invest. Of course, it wouldn't be easy but we'd have to be smart about it. I'm in no way comparing the teams, because Celtic obviously have the better side and the better depth. However, despite their riches, I don't think their teams is THAT much better. They frequently get tripped up by mid to lower SPL sides, who i'd be confident we would challenge if we played them today. There's still a gap, it's just not as wide as the money suggests right now.

Obviously though, with their money, they could go out and sign x, y and z. Still, for all their money, they aren't all that

Do U honestly think Lennon will be given 5,6,7 million to spend at all all this will do is go towards there debt.

They payed off their debt before last season when the sold the korean kid, their cunts but their cunts who have manged their money well and are now reaping the benifits.

From what we have seen of Moshni, he is a beast and would easily get into their team.

What have we seen but? A few friendly games that's it.

Lets jug wait and see what the season brings

After the airdrie game I have some renewed faith in ally to get us playing well.

With all new players available next week we can see how he goes.

But he has his players he has had his pre season so no more excuses

Time to deliver

And we shall see what the Scottish cup brings

Bell, Wallace and Law would make it into their side, that's about it

bell wouldnt get near that big cunt in their goals, like it or not he has turned into a cracking keeper for them, and i highly doubt law would either or the tims would have went for him, brown, ledley, kayal all in before him

wallace is about the only one they could use from our team, aside from that we are behind them :(

bell wouldnt get near that big cunt in their goals, like it or not he has turned into a cracking keeper for them, and i highly doubt law would either or the tims would have went for him, brown, ledley, kayal all in before him

wallace is about the only one they could use from our team, aside from that we are behind them :(

Agree in general. Think the goalies are much of a muchness. Lurch had a good patch but fell back into mediocrity from what I saw. Law perhaps a squad player but certainly no worse than Kayal/Ledley, who went from good players to pretty average ones again

Don't see the panic ...

When we get back to the SPL and we spend money wisely there's absolutely no reason why we can't win the title back, even at the first attempt.

They are shite. Spend 2/3 million here and there per player on a par with the likes of Davis, Miller, Mendes, Cueller, Cousin, Naismith, Bougherra etc ...

It won't take a lot of spending money, just money spent wisely.

We better have a warchest for it tho by the time we are back

Really though mate? You can't honestly believe that? £3 Million here and there on multiple players?! There is absolutely no way pre European football we'll be able to do that, let alone post Division 1, or the Scottish Championship as it's called.

I simply don't see this optimism. As I see it, the reality is they have made between the region of £35 Million and £40 Million this Summer, us on the other hand have lost about £12Million and likely to lose more.

The reality is bleak right now, tonight more than anything should send out the warning signs that we need our ship in order.