Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

bell wouldnt get near that big cunt in their goals, like it or not he has turned into a cracking keeper for them, and i highly doubt law would either or the tims would have went for him, brown, ledley, kayal all in before him

wallace is about the only one they could use from our team, aside from that we are behind them :(

Yup. That big massive bastard was immense for the best part of a full season then he drifted off again, but he's proven himself against the big teams, got a call up for England as well. Law is a quality player, but as you say, they would have been sniffing about him if they fancied him, Brown, Ledley, Kayal are all better players than Law anyway.

Yup. That big massive bastard was immense for the best part of a full season then he drifted off again, but he's proved himself against the big teams, got a call up for England as well. Law is a quality player, but as you say, they would have been sniffing about him if they fancied him, Brown, Ledley, Kayal are all better players than Law anyway.

It's early days with regards Law, but i'd suggest folk haven't watched Kayal in a while. He's properly average. Ledley a bit better

Money is king in football and they have much more than we do.

That's what it comes down to.

CL means you stay one step ahead and because they have it virtually guaranteed for 3 years without us around then they are laughing. To make matters worse (for us) they have an outstanding scouting system in place that also rakes them in money in the event they fuck up Europe (which they haven't again).

Whoever ends up in charge of us isn't going to chuck money at us u less we are in Europe (CL) because we would end up in the shit again, we are miles away from where we were comfortable being.

There are going to be some reality checks needed especially if folk think we should be challenging straight away.

A lot of reality sinking in tonight of how far away from them we are

The "adventure" is wearing thin now I reckon. The fact we are out of the league cup already, which was probably out best chance at proper silver wear this season, no euro football, a slim chance at the Scottish cup and an absolute shambles going on behind the scenes interest will wean as the season goes on

Need a boost, a spark, something positive to lift us all

Get this boardroom shite sorted out and get the right people into the club(mind you no one will ever agree on that)

Friday night was a wee glimpse of the way it used to be

We need to get that feeling back.....

It's early days with regards Law, but i'd suggest folk haven't watched Kayal in a while. He's properly average. Ledley a bit better

I do agree, Law could become an important player for us, but who had really heard about him before he signed for us, and he was in the SPL for 2 years, he was a decent player in there don't get me wrong, but their centre mids have been playing at a higher level for a longer time, and generally looking like better players. Do agree that since big jig went through Kayal he hasn't hit the same form he had, Ledley is a kinda 7/10 player, never plays brilliant but never plays bad.

10 in a row FFS. Such negativity..

It's a 2 horse race again when we are back again..

We have over twice the stadium size over anyone else, a huge advantage.

Sure they will have a head start, cash wise, but chances are it will come down to a handful of games between them and us.

And with the atmosphere at times like that, then anything goes..

I do agree, Law could become an important player for us, but who had really heard about him before he signed for us, and he was in the SPL for 2 years, he was a decent player in there don't get me wrong, but their centre mids have been playing at a higher level for a longer time, and generally looking like better players. Do agree that since big jig went through Kayal he hasn't hit the same form he had, Ledley is a kinda 7/10 player, never plays brilliant but never plays bad.

(tu) - used to rate Ledley. Whenevr I see him now though he's relatively anonymous. Sellick really should have sold Kayal when they had the spin machine making him worth big money. Would struggle big time to get back what they paid now. He's a busted flush

To be honest all this off park stuff has really effected my enjoyment of watching Rangers.

That and all the fan groups fighting one another, has just worn a lot of fans down, with all this not knowing who to believe!

At the moment, just feels like the entire world (overdramatic statement coming up) us against us, media constantly drags our name into the dirt, SFA always find some way to sanction/fine us, all while our greatest rivals are getting richer by the day.

Last year all this made me feel defiant and made me want to help the club i love, now it just feels like we are fighting a losing battle.

It costs money to stay at the top and play with the big boys. Some on here talk about the millions the tims are making if they are making a fortune then why are the unwashed complaining about liewell not spending it? They know they have to keep it because their bad times will come, everything goes round and they won't be on top for ever.

Aw, c'mon boys... Whit's the Hampden here? I was wonderin' why naeb'dy was in the Den.

I never even watched it... I thought you needed the permission of the forum to watch a game involving the Tims.

I come on here and there is a 29-pager???

Monty Fuck!

I got sucked in because I thought we were watching Borat and there was the possibility of sheep slaughtering/shagging :ph34r:

It costs money to stay at the top and play with the big boys. Some on here talk about the millions the tims are making if they are making a fortune then why are the unwashed complaining about liewell not spending it? They know they have to keep it because their bad times will come, everything goes round and they won't be on top for ever.

Agreed that they will have higher costs than us but they are certainly making a healthy profit. Lets no kid our selfs

We need back in Europe pronto