Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

Haha i love how they slag us for celebrating goals in the league 1, christ they celebrated a goal against Kazak sheep shaggers like they had won the thing. Also Lennon seriously has to be the most undignified and ned/thug like manager in the game. I mean you get the mind game and bad tempers you see from top class managers, but he really does look like a guy you have picked up from the east end and shoved in a dug out, looks like a fucking orc!!

Haha i love how they slag us for celebrating goals in the league 1, christ they celebrated a goal against Kazak sheep shaggers like they had won the thing. Also Lennon seriously has to be the most undignified and ned/thug like manager in the game. I mean you get the mind game and bad tempers you see from top class managers, but he really does look like a guy you have picked up from the east end and shoved in a dug out, looks like a fucking orc!!

Their captain isn't much better. Fouled at will the whole game and stamped on a Borat player.

TBH i didnt expect this tie to still be a alive at HT so that is a bonus, this is not over with. Its taken a screamer of a goal right on HT to break this mob down and if anything they will now put even more behind the ball. They also look very nervous at the back again when that long throw comes in so its not beyond this side to grab a goal!

KEEP BELIEVING :beer1:

He acts like the guys who stand on the line in the amateur lgs.

haha that what I was thinking. most of the teams in our league could probably beat Karagandy

Their captain isn't much better. Fouled at will the whole game and stamped on a Borat player.

Whats a shame is Brown was actually a good player at hibs, good going forward etc, but the bigot has just turned him into a clone of himself. Both don't belong anywhere near a football team