Scotzine Editor Andy Celtichead interviews Jack Irvine

Boab

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquidation was in reference to last year when the company was liquidated.

I'm merely pointing out after the last few (10?) years we should be more proactive and not blindly trust those who are the company owners.

Back to the OP, toxic Jack is one topic we can all agree on, the next question is why is he still being paid with our money, who is paying him and for what reason?

When are we getting liquidated?

Before the AGM?

Is that what the rush is?

Liquidation was in reference to last year when the company was liquidated.

I'm merely pointing out after the last few (10?) years we should be more proactive and not blindly trust those who are the company owners.

Back to the OP, toxic Jack is one topic we can all agree on, the next question is why is he still being paid with our money, who is paying him and for what reason?

I expect you will be picked up on the fact that 'oldco' has yet to be liquidated and its still some way off.

Makes your stomache churn when cunts like him are bleeding the club dry into the bargain, the lot need cleansed out before it is too late the damage they are doing to the club is an absolute fucking joke..

Correct they are filling their boots while the place is still a shambles ! (tu):(:sherlock:

Very true, it doesn't change the outcome but it is off topic

I do wonder why we aren't questioning toxic Jack's role more, why the fuck is he still receiving money from us and for what purpose?

He's unanimously disliked by the support and from this tonight he's surely burnt any semblance of support from us.

He's your typical sun reporter although a PR man now; if he was still a reporter I'm sure he would have been up in front of the Leveson enquiry

I expect you will be picked up on the fact that 'oldco' has yet to be liquidated and its still some way off.

Maybe the anti-RST fhanboys on here will tell us how its great that mediahouse are operating.

Please show me where anti-RST mafia posters showed support for mediahouse? The boars have fucked up and must sack him or they can get to fuck. Not because a few parasites force them out.

I have seen many people harshly called cretins, scum etc on here but in this case I tend to agree with that description. This cunt Irvine is a snake and muirhead is a rangers hating tim who will dine out on that shite! I am happy to give Mather a chance but his association with this cunt does in some way tarnish my view of him!