Why was the Parma away leg under Advocaat at lunchtime?

Boab

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, listened to it on radio and by the time l got home from work we were getting put out on pens.Dortmund were dirty cheating diving cunts that day.

no, we took a two goal lead to germany instead of attacking we decided to defend pretty much all through the game which backfired big time

no, we took a two goal lead to germany instead of attacking we decided to defend pretty much all through the game which backfired big time

The first goal we scored in the home leg. Albertz pulled it back for Wallace to stroke home. Best team goal I've ever seen us score. Total football.

I remember a group of just randomly decided to go to the "toilet" during maths and just walked out school :lol: pretty sure maths teacher thought we were homos after that day. :lol:

On separate issue this thread inspired me to watch us take parma apart in CL qualifier :D unbelievable night

Couple of black players dived all over the pitch for Dortmund and the ref gave them everything. If we had lumped the ball up the park instead of trying to pass it out the box Bobic wouldn't have scored. I was so down that night so went to the Christmas market and got wrecked.

Remember travelling with the Drumchapel Loyal Rsc to this game was some Catholic holiday thing in the city that day n they filthy Italian Police took all the drink off the buses n took all your change off you too Cunts.Parma was a dry town that day n i'm no certain but was this no the game traynor get pelters off the Bears as he was going into the ground. Watp

Remember travelling with the Drumchapel Loyal Rsc to this game was some Catholic holiday thing in the city that day n they filthy Italian Police took all the drink off the buses n took all your change off you too Cunts.Parma was a dry town that day n i'm no certain but was this no the game traynor get pelters off the Bears as he was going into the ground. Watp

I'm sure the local papers over there had a headline

"Here come the papa haters" in Italian,

Couple of black players dived all over the pitch for Dortmund and the ref gave them everything. If we had lumped the ball up the park instead of trying to pass it out the box Bobic wouldn't have scored. I was so down that night so went to the Christmas market and got wrecked.

as much i spent that entire few days spewing hatred at the manager, i spilled even more when the ref during the cska moscow game disallowed novos goal, the ball was about to hit the net before the cunt blew for a free kick to us

I remember the Italian Polis...making our bus go round and round Parma and not let us get a drink in the town before the game....

We were based in Milan, the journey was in sweltering heat on the bus....pretty crisp and cold outside ...they put all the buses into a carpark outside the town...

they then came onto the bus and searched it and took every bit of drink....(Even dutyfrees that Bears were taking home) and emptied them all down the side of the bus......

after the game our bus ran out of diesel on the way to the airport which was not surprising considering the extra travelling we were made to do.........Nightmare of a trip! Fuckin hatethose Tally Polis Bastards!...(The Ones with the red stripe down their trousers)

Anyone remember the reason for the afternoon Kick-off in the Steaua game 87/88?

Did Ceausescu want everyone tucked up in bed by a certain time?

Did any of our fans make the trip? Seem to remember that only so many visas could be granted at the time to get under the Iron Curtain.

what a fuken midden of a place. The game played in the afternoon as the cnuts couldn't run the floodlights when it got dark due to finances. They had a dj who whenever Rangers had the ball removed the crowd roaring record that boomed out when the home team had possession. The crowd apart from a couple of hundred bears was all army. We were booked into what was meant to be a 4 star hotel and we could hear rats running over the ceiling void. Went out that night for a beer and not a fuken pub to be found one of the boys ended up with a brass who refused to accept local money but advised him she would accept £30 or $1. Morning of the game we woke to heavy snow and went out for a walk and saw all the cnuts queuing up for food!!! That's the same folks that will be visiting here come January along with the Albanians.Something for us all to look forward to.

what a fuken midden of a place. The game played in the afternoon as the cnuts couldn't run the floodlights when it got dark due to finances. They had a dj who whenever Rangers had the ball removed the crowd roaring record that boomed out when the home team had possession. The crowd apart from a couple of hundred bears was all army. We were booked into what was meant to be a 4 star hotel and we could hear rats running over the ceiling void. Went out that night for a beer and not a fuken pub to be found one of the boys ended up with a brass who refused to accept local money but advised him she would accept £30 or $1. Morning of the game we woke to heavy snow and went out for a walk and saw all the cnuts queuing up for food!!! That's the same folks that will be visiting here come January along with the Albanians.Something for us all to look forward to.

Wasn't improved much a few years ago when we played that mob that beat us at Ibrox.......absolutely is a Shithole of a place!

I dogged school that day,got caught,next day my teacher went mental at me shoutin 'did you stay home and have some PARMA ham eh?!.....and where you drinkin some ADVOCAAT!?' lol will never forget that

haha!