***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

I hope McCoist doesn't change the team too much. McAusland shouldn't be dropped but I think Foster will start, Jig shouldn't be in defence but he probably will be. If he goes with the midfield I think he will, then it will be interesting to see how they play because that's 4 central midfielders. Will they play narrowly and have the full backs push forward? Or will they play as wide midfielders? I hope Macleod drifts infield to link up with Law and Black.

I would certainly be wary of putting too many new players in at once especially the lads like Foster, Peralta and Mohsni who have hardly played since Newcastle Mohsni is the only one I would start with the others on the bench

Agree with that but I think Ally will play those 3. If Peralta doesn't play then it will likely be Crawford who starts on the right. And like I said earlier, McAusland doesn't deserve to lose his place to Foster.

I have only seen Foster against Dundee so far and he didn't play very well. McAusland has been good defensively (caught out positionally a few times against Airdrie though) and going forward this season. I am actually going to change my probably line up and have faith that Ally will stick with McAusland! :lol:

Agree with that but I think Ally will play those 3. If Peralta doesn't play then it will likely be Crawford who starts on the right. And like I said earlier, McAusland doesn't deserve to lose his place to Foster.

I just remembered that as of a few days ago Peralta was not registered because the Honduran FA still had his paperwork haven't heard any news on that since so hopefully it comes soon or Arnie won't be able to play against Arbroath.

I just remembered that as of a few days ago Peralta was not registered because the Honduran FA still had his paperwork haven't heard any news on that since so hopefully it comes soon or Arnie won't be able to play against Arbroath.

Even if he can't play at least we have plenty of options.

I can't see perralta starting after traveling half way across the world for international duty.....id also be tempted to keep macusland at rb as he has performed well and with moshini likely to come into the back 4 a bit of continuity would help. Willbe interesting to see what ally does with jig?