***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

Nicky Law has played too deep to be of any threat and Andy Little has been pish.

I would like to see McCulloch up front after scoring a hat trick last time, instead of Daly.

law misses black sitting and taking the ball from the defenders

we have been honking, as someone said above 3 guys out of position from the squad we have is pretty poor, why not try 11 guys in their natural positions, surely worth a go as arbroath look like they can hold us out tbh

A good paper team have played with little imagination going forward. Very frustrating to watch and for me nothing wrong with a change at half time. Little or McLeod should be replaced by Templeton with Peralta moving inside. I'm off to get my curry started before the second half.

That's the dullest game I've seen so far this season. I'm not sure if the contiuity has been broken by so many new additions to the players playing in one game, but there's absoluetly SFA going on here.

It's recalling memories of last season to me where we couldn't break down the crammed defences put in front of us, and allowed them to score first.

Oh well, as long as we score more in the end, that's all that matters, but maybe such big changes to the team has had a detrimental effect.

I think all the changes have upset our rythem somewhat we have had a lot if the ball and some half chances but a lack of sharpness is letting us down and our defence still looks shakey a couple of Arbroath chances we could of dealt with better. Mohsni looks composed and Peralta looks decent Smith also playing well maybe McKay or Temps on if we don't break them down by the 60-65 minute mark.