***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

Bell

McAusland Mohsni Faure Wallace

Little Law Black Macleod

Daly Clark

feel that theres no room for Jig in this team, I picked these guys and I don't know how you can leave out someone who scored a hattrick.

So.

Bell

Foster Mohsni Faure Wallace

Little Law Black Macleod

Jig Clark

If you are thinking Jig is to old, to slow, to jig. remember a lot of players drop down the divisions when they lose pace but still want to play, He's too good for the 3rd but maybe not quite good enough for the premier. Give Jig and Daly a half each on Saturday, give the old timers a rest.

6 - 0 seems like a good score...

With Hutton injured and Black banned for 3 games, will McCulloch replace him in midfield?

Bloody hope not :anguish: I would expect either Peralta if everything's sorted with him or perhaps Murdoch or another young lad or maybe change shape go 4-4-2 have Macleod and Law in the middle, with say Temps and McKay/Aird on the wings

With Hutton injured and Black banned for 3 games, will McCulloch replace him in midfield?

Eh? :blink:

CM is our strongest position. With Law, Macleod, Crawford, Peralta, Murdoch, Telfer and with McAusland having played a big part in preseason at DM we have more than enough to cover Black's suspension. Jig will play CF or CB this year.

Eh? :blink:

CM is our strongest position. With Law, Macleod, Crawford, Peralta, Murdoch, Telfer and with McAusland having played a big part in preseason at DM we have more than enough to cover Black's suspension. Jig will play CF or CB this year.

Agree with all that, but I can just see Ally playing him in midfield unfortunately.

hate the international breaks so looking forward to saturday. i would think probably Moshni to start and Law and Daly to come back in, hopefully Peralta will get some game time in the second half, can't see anything but a comfortable at least 4 goal margin

Rangers 11/5 with -3 goals start at William hills on handicap betting